Thread: Tere Liye Ekta Kapoor New Serial Star Plus

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Tere Liye Ekta Kapoor New Serial Star Plus

Tere Liye Ekta Kapoor New Serial Star Plus

Rajat Tokas, who got popular as young Prithviraj Chauhan is back to Star Plus with Balaji Telefilms' upcoming show Tere Liye..

Rajat Tokas became a very popular name courtesy his portrayal of Prithviraj Chauhan in the Star Plus show. We had reported earlier that Rajat is all set to play the younger version of Keshav Pandit in Balaji Telefilms' upcoming show on Zee TV, and that his stint there will be for one or two episodes only.

However, Balaji Telefilms has now given the young lad a prominent role in their upcoming show on Star Plus, titled Tere Liye.

According to our source, "The production house always had plans of giving Rajat Tokas a meaty role in one of their upcoming shows. It seems as though they had the big plan of casting Rajat in their Star Plus show Tere Liye, even when they brought him to play a brief cameo role in Zee TV's Keshav Pandit".

TellyBuzz has been giving its readers regular news on the cast finalized for Tere Liye. While Harshad Chopra will play the main lead, Rajat Tokas will play the parallel lead in the show. Auditions for the female lead are still on.

As per our source, "The story will revolve around a love track between the characters of Harshad Chopra, the female lead and Rajat Tokas. The story is set in a Bengali backdrop".

Nikhil Arya who was earlier seen in Kesar and Choona Hai Aasmaan is also part of the show.

"Nikhil Arya will play the brother-in-law of the three brothers. Shakktii Aroraa who was seen in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo will play the female lead's brother in the show", informs our source.

When contacted, Rajat Tokas confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am part of the show. However I cannot give you details on my character as of now. All I can say is that this is a very good show to be part of (smiles)".

We tried calling Nikhil Arya, but he remained unavailable.

As reported earlier, Devarsh Thakkar of Baa Bahu aur Baby fame will play the young Harshad Chopra in the show.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

♥Raman♥ is offline FC Deewana

Default Re: Tere Liye Ekta Kapoor New Serial Star Plus

बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद