Ever since news about fire on the sets of Kapil Sharma's show 'Comedy Nights with Kapil' broke, everyone has been wondering about the new location where the shooting will take place. Well, here's the answer!

According to some reliable sources we hear, that the shooting of the comedy show will now take place on the sets of Bigg Boss 7's Weekend Ka Wow.

Sources inform that the Channel (Colors) and the production team of Comedy Nights with Kapil produced by K9 (Kapil Sharma Productions) has been looking out for an alternative set to shoot the upcoming episodes of the comedy show and finally they have decided to shoot on Bigg Boss sets located at Lonavla.

When contacted, Ali Asgar who plays Dadi on the show confirmed, "We will be shooting the upcoming episodes of our show on Bigg Boss' sets. Whatever happened was unfortunate but the show must go on and we are ready to bring smiles on the faces of the audiences' once again."

On being asked about Kapil, Ali said, "Kapil is a very brave man, he knows he's the captain of the ship and I am sure he will come out of these difficult times. God has been very kind to show us the path and, by his grace, fortunately no one got injured in the mishap."

When asked will they now modify the script keeping the new set in mind, the actor said, "I have no clarity on this. As of now, I only know that we will be shooting on the Bigg Boss sets."