Thread: 24 Frames' show scrapped?

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default 24 Frames' show scrapped?

Despite of having shot fifteen episodes, whether the show will see the light of day is in question...

We earlier reported about Rajat Tokas and Mugdha Chapekar being paired again in Nandita Mehra and Bhairavi Raichura's 24 Frames' upcoming romantic thriller on Colors. But the latest we hear is that the show might be scrapped by the channel.

Our source informs,"The production house has shot 15 episodes but it seems that the channel has taken a decision to not air the show, the reasons for which remain unclear.The set has already been built for the show. But the future of the show is doubtful."

We also hear that 24 Frames is working on their next project which will be a suspense thriller for the same channel, for which casting is still in progress.

We called Mugdha who told Tellybuzz, "I have no clue on the status of the show. I am appearing for my Masters so I am getting time to study."

We contacted Rajat Tokas and Nandita Mehra, but both were unavailable for comment.

Watch this space for more updates.

Last edited by Lehar; 01-12-2012 at 04:05 AM.