The cast and crew of the Sony TV show to be felicitated at Lion's Gold Award.

Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge is undoubtedly one of the most talked about shows on television today and the story has indeed captured the attention of the audience. So it isn't surprising that the makers of the show are on the ninth cloud after the whole cast and crew was honoured with the Lion's Gold Awards.

Producer Rajan Shahi was awarded the Critics Award for the Best Producer and Kritika Kamra, Mohnish Behl, Vishal Malhotra and Ishiita Sharma were felicitated for various categories.

On the happy occasion, TellyBuzz had a chat with Producer Rajan Shahi who happily acknowledged, "I am really overwhelmed with the response. The concerned jury decided on the felicitation after a proper research and conveyed that our show was a major topic of discussion these days, among the public. More than the award I am really grateful for the mass appreciation that we have received."

"I had never expected the show to be this popular and all the credit goes to the entire team of the show. I am thankful to Sony TV for their faith and support. This honour is a real morale booster to keep up the good work", conveyed Rajan.

With the dawn of 2012, the year has indeed proven to be lucky for Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. FilmiTown congratulates the team of the show.