Thread: Sukanya Kulkarni to step in for Bhavana Balsawer in Odhani..

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Sukanya Kulkarni to step in for Bhavana Balsawer in Odhani..

Sukanya Kulkarni to step in to Bhavna Balsavar’s shoes as Gangubai in Rang Badalti Odhani..

It seems Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi's Rang Badalti Odhani on Star One is adding colors to the show with the introduction of new faces. After the introduction of Madhurima Tulli (Shoonali) and Garima Bhatnagar, now the production house is bringing back their original choice to play Gangubai, before Bhavana Balsavar was offered the role.

A source reveals, "From now onwards, Sukanya Kulkarni, the renowned Marathi actress will be essaying the role of Gangubai which was being played by Bhavana Balsavar till now. The change has been brought about as Bhavana had some date issues".

Earlier, Sukanya could not take up the role as she was busy with her show on Zee Marathi.

We contacted Sukanya Kulkarni and she was happy to say, "Yes, I was approached for the role months back, but I couldn't do it due to my Marathi show which was on air. But now I am back with the role of Gangubai and hope I enjoy the role because for the first time I will be essaying such kind of role in my acting history."

We tried hard to get in touch with Bhavana Balsavar but she remained unavailable for comments.

Producer Yash Patnaik told us, "I would be able to confirm the status till today evening".

Get ready to see the new Gangubai in action in Rang Badalti Odhani…

Last edited by Lehar; 06-28-2011 at 11:07 PM.