Thread: Koyal- Harsh to have their first date in Hamari Saas Leela...

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Koyal- Harsh to have their first date in Hamari Saas Leela...

Colors' Hamari Saas Leela to take a romantic turn...

Tellybuzz earlier reported about Aditi Sajwan entering Colors' Hamari Saas Leela as Koyal who will be Leela's (Apara Mehta) first daughter in law. And now the show will focus on the love track between Koyal and Harsh.

A source informs, "The coming episodes of the show will see love track of Koyal and Harsh. But to start with, in today's episode viewers will see their first date happening after Koyal's friends will help the couple to meet up without their knowledge."

"Harsh, being an honest guy will tell the truth of her being tricked by her friends about calling her to meet him. Koyal will be impressed by his honesty and will become his friend. This will be followed by a rain sequence wherein both of them have a romantic moment with the track 'Kuch Khas Hai' from the movie Fashion, "adds source.

This sequence will be a starting point of Koyal and Harsh's love story.

We contacted Aditi Sajwan and she says, "Yes, it is really a romantic rain sequence. And the special thing about this sequence is that it's for the first time I am doing this kind of romantic scene. This is the sequence after which I will really fall in love with Harsh. I just enjoyed three hours of getting wet."

With this love story starts in Hamari Saas Leela!

Last edited by Lehar; 06-27-2011 at 08:54 PM.