Harshad Chopra talks on why he refused the offer of Star Plus' Survivor that came to him...

Star Plus is all set to bring in its most adventurous show, Survivor India- The Ultimate Battle. Several names like Payal Rohatgi, Gaurav Gera, Priyanka Bassi, Timmy Narang and Shilpa Sakhlani have already been declared to be part of the show.

But we hear that there was one person who opted out of the show because of several reasons.

A source says, "Harshad Chopra aka Anurag of Star Plus' Tere Liye was approached for the show, but did not accept the offer because he does not know swimming."

We contacted Harshad and he said, "Actually I know swimming because I am doing my Masters in Swimming after Tere Liye. There are other several reasons because of which I said no to the show. I have worked so much on my physique as I am going through a strict diet. I will miss the continuity if I take up this show. Also after Tere Liye, I have been learning so many things I like and will miss if I take up the show."

Seems like Harshad Chopra is making full use of his break that he has finally received.