After Basera and Godh Bharaai, its time for Pallavi to essay a character of her age...
Pallavi Subhash last seen in Sony TV's Godh Bharaai was eager to play her age on small screen since long. After essaying the middle aged character in Basera, she had received a similar role in Godh Bharaai. But now it seems the wait is over for the actress.

An informer from the industry says, "Pallavi Subhash will be essaying the role of a young girl in Zee Marathi's upcoming daily soap 'Guntata Hriday He' by Satish Rajwaade. It's basically a suspense thriller and the story will revolve around the lead girl."

The show is expected to be on air from 28th of June at 10:30 pm and will be a daily soap.

When contacted, Pallavi Subhash says, "Yes, finally I got a role which suits my age where I will not be seen in a typical sari with an aunty look. Since long I was in search of such a role and when the channel came up with such an interesting concept I just gave it a thought and grabbed the offer. Hope the audiences will love me in this show."

We wish Pallavi good luck for her new role…