Ratan Rajut not leaving any stone unturned to look stunning in Swayamvar Season 3...
Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta will undoubtedly bring in a wave on Imagine if Ratan chooses to change her marital status. And Jaipur is all set to witness one more swayamvar this year.

A little birdie from Jaipur informs, "Everyone is quite excited to witness Ratan's swayamvar , her parents relatives and also a few TV friends will be gracing the ceremony to give Ratan a few tips to make her decision. Apart from that, the bride is also preparing herself to look good on screen."

Talking about the preparation, our source says, "Ratan will be groomed in a style where she will be seen in revealing cholis and Ghagras made out of different sarees. She has no tantrums on her dressing style as it was noticed during Rakhi Sawant's Swayamvar."

We too hear that she is now leaner than before and is also having healthy diet to look stunning on television.

We earlier reported about Ratan getting more offers from all over India and form abroad, which is more than that of Rakhi Sawant and Rahul Mahajan. We too hear that Ratan also received a few Rishtas from guys who are aged and also who are younger than her.

We contacted Ratan Rajput and she was happy to comment between her shoot as she manages, "Actually I am very excited for my Swayamvar, butterflies are flying in my heart and I am having the same feeling as any other girl would feel before getting married. And talking about my physic, I don't think I have lost weight, in fact, I would say that if I get thinner then I won't be visible on screen. But I am trying my best to look good on screen."

Will Ratan be able to change the earlier outlook of Swayamwar? That's something we have to wait and watch…