Anshul Singh who essays Shakti in Sahara One's Mata Ki Chowki speaks about being a tapori in the show...
Anshul Singh made his entry recently in Sahara One and Swastik Pictures' Mata Ki Chowki as the typical tapori Shakti who is all set to torture Asha.
When contacted the actor says, "Yes I have already entered the show as Rajni's brother and in the coming episodes I will try to molest Asha. But jeeju and whole family members get to know it after which they will ask me to bow my head to Mata Rani. But I will enact as though I have realised my mistake and will apologise."
After doing several cameos in shows like Star One's Dill Mill Gayye and SAB TV's Pappad Pol, Anshul is happy that he is doing a negative lead in the show, "I am really happy that the show is offered to me. Since the character is very performance oriented, it is a challenge for me to portray it."
Mata Ki Chowki being a long running show on Sahara One is definitely a good place to begin as a lead actor in television and Anshul is indeed lucky to be a part of it.