The buzz is that Mukti Mohan is dating the Creative of Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mukti Mohan who burnt the dance floor in Zara Nach Ke Dikha is no more single and is believed to be dating Ankur, one of the creatives with Balaji Telefilms.

A source says. "After Zara Nachke Dikha, Mukti got close to Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra and they used to hang-out a lot. Mukti got in touch with Ankur, the Creative of the show Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2, wherein Karan and Kritika are the lead. The four of them got along really well and used to spend time together. Recently we spotted Mukti and Ankur in a Suburban mall having a gala time together."

We contacted Mukti and she said, "We are good friends and there is nothing going on between us. Kritika, Karan, Ankur and I hang out together and have great fun."

On getting replaced as a host of Star Plus' upcoming show Just Dance, she says, "I don't know what the exact reason why I am not doing the show now. When asked, the Production House said that it was the channel's decision as they wanted an experienced host to do such a big show. Earlier I was supposed to host the show with Ayushman Khurana and the dates were even blocked for it. But then later on when I contacted them, they said Ayushman will host the show alone."

All we can say is, like the other couples in the industry, she has used the safest line 'we are just friends' to cover up the relation.