Chandu to breathe his last in Imagine's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna.....

Tellybuzz reported about Chandu (Arjun Bijlani) taking a bullet shot to save his brother Sarje(Kapil Nirmal) in Imagine and Reliance Big Productions' Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna.

We now get to know that Chandu will breathe his last in the show, thus providing for a major high point.

A little birdie tells us, "This was a decision taken by the channel and production house, and this death of the protagonist was always part of the original story line. With the death of Chandu, the story will get into its next phase which will focus on the terrible loss that the family of Chandu and Nirupama (Bhavna Khatri) have experienced. The story will take a new turn with a dying Chandu taking a promise from Sarje that he will take care of Niru all his life".

With this, the tenure of Arjun Bijlani in the show will come to an end.

When contacted, Arjun confirmed the news to TellyBuzz,"Yes, it is true that Chandu is dying. It is a call taken by the channel and production house to create a major highpoint. I have no qualms with it, and I wish they get all the boost they need for the show. I plan to take a small break and get back with a better show".

We hear that with Niru getting shattered completely, the story will slowly take a new turn with Sarje and Niru developing an emotional bond.

Catch the big twist this week in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna.