Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain successfully completes its 600 episodes...

After celebrating 500 episodes with Havan followed by cake cutting, Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain successfully celebrates its 600 episodes. But the plans of celebrations make a wait.

Our source says, "Because of the cut to cut shoot, the unit will not have the celebrations today, but there will be a small cake cutting ceremony tomorrow. And the production house plans to have an elaborate party in early May."

We contacted Rajan Shahi, the producer of the show and told us, "It's a great achievement to have completed 600 episodes and the credit goes to the entire team, starting from the actors, director, writer and the entire technical crew etc."

"TV has gone through a lot of trends and phases in the recent time and I feel happy that Ye Rishta has survived the test of time. We have been consistent and have not compromised any time. The simple story telling, minus the negativity and gimmicks has worked wonders and I thank the loyal audience for accepting the show", adds the producer.

We also contacted Karan Mehra aka Naitik and he says, " I feel really great that we reached a milestone and it motivates us and gives us a positive feeling to complete more such episodes. It is great people like you who made people love us and also, reporters like you help us to interact with audience."

We contacted Hina Khan aka Akshara who seemed to be unaware about completing 600 episodes and she told us "Who told you this and is it true? Let me confirm."

Telly Buzz congratulates the whole team of Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain for their significant achievement.