Srishty Rode of Yeh Ishq Haaye is admitted in hospital after suffering from food poisoning and dehydration..

Srishty Rode, the protagonist of Star One and Panglosean Entertainment's Yeh Ishq Haaye is the next actor to be a victim of food poisoning!!

The bubbly girl is presently lying low in a hospital at Andheri after suffering from a bout of food poisoning and dehydration.

A little birdie from the set says, "Srishty was feeling uneasy from the time she was shooting yesterday morning. She had some food in the afternoon and continued with her shoot. This is when she started to throw up and was feeling weak. The shooting continued till the wee hours of the night, and the girl was literally puking after every shot. She is now hospitalized and certain blood tests have been conducted too".

We contacted Srishty who talked to us in a rather feeble voice. "Yes, it is true that I am admitted in a hospital. I have been puking all night, and am dehydrated after suffering from food poisoning. My BP has also gone low. The doctors have taken my blood test, and I have the saline drip going. They have advised me to stay put in the hospital for at least two days that is if the blood reports are fine. I am waiting to get out of the hospital though".

Talking about the accommodative nature of the production house, Srishty said, "The production house has been very co-operative. The moment they got to know that I am hospitalized, they came to meet me here. I had the Creative Director, Creative Head, scheduler and many other people visiting me (smiles)".

Here's wishing our dear Manjari a speedy recovery.