The roles of Reshmi Ghosh and Vindoo Dara Singh in the movie Thank You have been scrapped due to technical reasons...

Anees Bazmee and UTV Motion Pictures' film 'Thank You' starring Akshay Kumar and Bobby Deol is out in the theaters!! As we know, Vindoo Dara Singh and Reshmi Ghosh, two of the popular television faces were to be part of the film.

However, this Friday has given the actors some bad news, as their small roles in the movie had to be scrapped at the last minute. The reason for this is that the makers wanted to cut down certain scenes due to the extended length of the movie.

An insider tells us, "Reshmi and Vindoo had shot for the film, but they are no longer part of it. Their chunk has completely been taken off due to technical issues".

Reshmi Ghosh was to play Bobby Deol's girl friend in the movie. There was a scene wherein Bobby's wife played by Sonam Kapoor catches him red-handed with his girl friend. This is when Bobby convinces her that he has nothing to do with the girl, and that Vindoo is her husband.

A very disappointed Reshmi Ghosh tells us, "Please don't remind me the truth that I am no longer part of the film. Our scenes have been removed due to the length of the film. I remained clueless of this development, and came to know of it just recently".

Our efforts to reach Vindoo were in vain!

Vindoo was last seen on television in Sony TV's Maa Exchange, while Reshmi essayed the role of Nupur in Star Plus' Tere Liye...

Our sympathies are there for both the actors, but we do hope that they get many more better opportunities to prove their worth on the big screen...