COLORS' Balika Vadhu crosses yet another milestone...

Balika Vadhu, the successful show of COLORS has created a wave in Indian television with its path breaking concept of child marriage. The show produced by Sphere Origin crossed yet another milestone on 4th April with the completion of 700 episodes.

We hear that the unit got together for a cake cutting ceremony yesterday to celebrate the occasion.

Producer Sunjoy Wadhwa expressed his happiness saying, "It feels great to know that our show is being accepted by the audience even today. It's a pleasure to complete 700 episodes".

We contacted Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi and she says, "I got to know of the achievement yesterday when I entered the sets. The day proved to be very fruitful; it was the beginning of the New Year and to complete 700 episodes on the day is like getting a new beginning. We hope to reach the 1000 mark soon. I really love the show and being part of it gives a great feel".

We also contacted Shashank Vyas and he had this to say, "I am feeling great to be part of the show. And I hope we both are trying to match the image of Anandi and Jagya which Avika Gor and Avinash Mukherjee had left".

We contacted the Writer Purnendu Shekar to congratulate him and he asserts, "It is not for the first time my show has completed 700 episodes. It is like I have completed another 700 episodes for a show. With the show taking a leap now, the actual life for Anandi will start as she will feel the ill side of getting married at an early age".

All we can say is hope Balika Vadhu achieves many such feats..