Read to know about the next eviction on Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..

After the elimination of Shekhar Suman last week, Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 is ready for yet another elimination this week.. This time the axe has unfortunately fallen on Ragini Khanna and her partner Neerav.

Our source states, "This week Ragini Khanna and Yana Gupta were in the face off round where Yana performed extremely well and got the judges' votes in her favor which proved disastrous for Ragini. The performance apparently lacked coordination and to add on to that, both Ragini and Neerav forgot their steps as well".

Our little birdie on the set told us " The elimination came as a shock to Ragini as it was unexpected and we overheard her saying that Mahhi was supposed to be out this week rather than her".

Sushant yet again won the Best Performer of the day and to add on the sweetness, Priyanka Chopra who was on the show as the celebrity guest to promote her upcoming movie Saath Khoon Maaf, said that Sushant was her personal favourite.

We called Ragini who told us " I am glad that I got eliminated today as I can now go to Star Parivaar Awards now. What happened is that, Neerav forgot one step and by seeing that I blanked out, but we continued to perform, but Yana did well in the face-off".

Catch the performance and the elimination in the coming episodes of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars.