Sanaya shares her U.S tour experience with TellyBuzz..

Sanaya Irani is back from her month long vacation in USA and is now equally excited to talk about her trip.. The girl had been constantly working for the past 3-4 years and badly needed this break.

Sanaya exclusively tells TellyBuzz, "I really needed some time out for myself as I have been on the run for past few years. Soon after Miley Jab Hum Tum ended, I left for U.S and enjoyed life altogether again".

So what did you do there? "Very firstly I met my cousins and then my brother; it was too cold there but I enjoyed the snowy weather, just relaxed and enjoyed. I really did not want to get back to work without having a jolly good vacation (smiles)".

"And the most important thing was that I got an opportunity to switch off my cell for one full month," chirps Sanaya.

Talking about her New Year and comeback plan on television, Sanaya says, "I have no plan for 31st, but I know one thing that I am not going to attend any late night big party. And talking about my next project, I have not given any auditions for any new shows. I will think about it only after I want to".

Telly buzz wish Sanaya a Happy New Year in advance.