Sehrish Ali who essays the role of Roli in Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya is in deep trouble, as the girl is being constantly harassed by her so-called boy friend Jahangir.

All this started three years back when thro' one of her friend, she got introduced to this guy Jahangir. Sehrish was only 14 years old when the guy fell for her and wanted her to marry him. The guy also used to blackmail Sehrish's parents, by telling them that he would cut his hand in front of them and die if they did not get him married to their daughter. Just to get away from all trouble, the entire family of Sehrish left Bhopal and landed in Mumbai.

Says the girl, "I left my studies and lost my future because of him. We came to Mumbai and started life afresh. I then got into modeling thro' which I bagged the role in Pratigya. Now the guy has traced me and has started to threaten us again. He is desperate to marry me; he even beat me up and insulted my parents in public. We are in a state of shock. When I told him that we will lodge a police complaint he created a big scene on road. I have now filed an FIR against him and am going to see that he is punished".

Guess Sehrish is going thro' the same scenario that is being portrayed in Pearl Grey's Pratigya…Our sympathies are with her..