7/15/10

Star Plus’ Sasural Genda Phool successfully completes its run of hundred episodes…

Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool introduced to us a different concept of a joint family living life in a funny way. And now it celebrated its 100 episode with a blast. All of the cast and crew members partied the whole night at a club.

We got in touch with Ishaan aka Jay Soni to know about his feeling, "The feeling is superb. I am really thankful to God and really happy about the tremendous response that we got from our audience."

On the other side Ragini Khanna aka Suhana also sounded excited. "It's my show and the fact that it has been rated so good makes me super proud. I enjoy shooting for the show and guess the positivity has attracted more positivity," Ragini gushes in a chirpy voice.

So how was the celebration for Ragini? The actress's excitement is infectious as she goes on to say, "I shot whole day and then partied all night hard. We had lots of fun and enjoyed a lot!"

Ishaan takes a minute off to remember the people who matter most for his success during this time of enjoyment. "I am here because of Ravi sir. He is not well presently. I want to thank him for giving me this opportunity." He adds, "In our show Akshay Kumar is coming so it's a good sign… it goes to show we are doing really great!"