Sarita Joshi who is famously known as the 'Baa' of Star Plus show Baa Bahu aur Baby will soon be seen in a venture with the same channel in Rajan Shahi's upcoming serial Chand Chupa Baadal Mein.

When contacted, Sarita Joshi confirmed the news saying, "Yes I am part of the show it's a very nice and important character. I am playing Dadi (grandmother) of the house. She is very sweet, loving and caring Dadi who loves her family very much and supports modern thinking. As I hail from Shimla I will be seen in a different look wearing a Punjabi dress, though I can't describe about it much but I'm sure people will enjoy it."

When probed further whether she miss her previous project," No not at all it was the character that I played. Initially when the show went off air I did feel a kind of vacuum but I'm still in touch with all the people and I'm sure of enjoying my upcoming project too."

The show would also see some new faces like Abhishek Tiwari and Neha Sargam playing the leads.

Chand Chupa Baadal Mein is replacing Sajan Ghar Jana Hai at 8 pm slot from June 28 on Star Plus.