Thread: Happy Birthday 'Comedy Nights with Kapil'

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Happy Birthday 'Comedy Nights with Kapil'

Happy Birthday 'Comedy Nights with Kapil'

The most celebrated show on TV, Comedy Nights with Kapil is ruling millions of hearts and has got another chance to celebrate their victory as the team has successfully completed a glorious year today.

Comedy Nights with Kapil has marked a niche in the industry and has proved that audiences are happy to welcome family content on TV. The show saw a lot of ups and downs in this entire year but it has stood firm no matter what happened, and was always there to entertain the audience.

Be it the 'Comedy Nights...' set catching fire and turning into the ashes, or the exit of Gutthi (one of the most popular character of the show), the show also got into controversies for various other reasons. Not just sticking to the negativity attached to the show, lets also focus on the positive aspect of the same. The show's popularity has got Kapil Sharma a three film deal and the entire team is currently basking in the glory of the show. Not only from small screen, the show has got appreciation from Bollywood as well.

As the show completes a year today, the entire team celebrated the same earl morning with by cutting a cake.

Sumona Chakravarti tweeted, "Cake cuttin aftr pack up at 6.45am Happy 1st Anniversary #CNWK N i dash fr my yoga class! N finally; I love u my bed! Gdnt world! Kapil Sharma too congratulated the entire team for completing successful one year as he tweeted, "Happy 1st Anniversary to the most Hardworking & lovable team of #CNWK We wish the entire team of Comedy Nights with Kapil on its first b'day!
    Last edited by Lehar; 05-23-2014 at 06:20 AM.