Thread: Swayamvar Season 2 | “Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega” soon on NDTV Imagine

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Swayamvar Season 2 | “Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega” soon on NDTV Imagine

Swayamvar Season 2- on NDTV Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega

The show is back with its season two. Guess what! This time it’s going to be Rahul Mahajan who will follow the foot steps of Rakhi Sawant to find the perfect partner of his life through the show “Rahul Mahajan Ka Swayamvar” or better known as “Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega”. Rahul has decided to take the plunge and search for his bride on television through Swayamvar –Season 2! The search for Rahul’s ideal life partner begins with a nationwide audition process that starts with a call for entries followed by multi-city meetings and interviews with the shortlisted participants. “Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega” (RDLJ) will give audiences the opportunity to discover the real man behind the very public persona. Swayamvar Season 2 while following a similar format as its predecessor will have a complete unique spin.

Announcing his decision to be a part of Imagine’s Swayamvar, Rahul said, “A lot has happened with me in the last three years. Today is the start of a new chapter of my life a new beginning. I have decided to choose my life partner on Imagine. I truly appreciated the way the sensitivity and seriousness in which it handled “Rakhi’s Swayamvar”, while still maintaining the elements of entertainment for the TV audience. I’m really looking forward to finding my life partner!”

Rahul hit the headlines in rather tragic circumstances with the violent death of his father. Since then Mahajan has been in the limelight for one reason or the other. In 2006 he married his sweetheart of 13 years Shweta Singh, but that relationship ended in a divorce just two years later. Mahajan made his foray into television with ‘Bigg Boss 2‘ where his proximity to female co-stars, especially actress Payal Rohatgi, kept the rumour mills busy. Now as Rahul is on with his new venture of searching the perfect bride with the help of NDTV Imagine through the show “Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega”. Let’s wish all luck to Rahul for his Swayamvar.

Watch Promo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za18ci_uAzg"]YouTube- *********.NET Swayamvar Season 2 - Rahul (Mahajan) Dulhania Le Jayega - Exclusive Promo[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTpBonw0jQE"]YouTube- Rahul Ka Swayambar Season 2 **Promo** 9th December 09 WWW.SAMUTORRENTS.COM[/ame]
    Last edited by Khushi; 12-25-2009 at 04:53 AM.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content