Thread: 19 Dec | Music Ka Maha Muqqabla | Episode # 1 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

TvBoy is offline FT Power

Default 19 Dec | Music Ka Maha Muqqabla | Episode # 1 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

Last edited by Jaadugar; 12-20-2009 at 08:17 AM.

suraj is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: 19 Dec | Music Ka Maha Muqqabla | Episode # 1 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

i am just surprised that why dont you guys upload any of this shows in a easy format such as you tube but zshare is the worst i have to say.

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: 19 Dec | Music Ka Maha Muqqabla | Episode # 1 | HQ Video | Watch Online YouTube

We Will be Posetd FilmiCity's Dailymotion & YouTube Links Soon As Possible !!
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

suraiya is offline FC Spot Boy

thankss...

suraj is offline FC Struggler

Thank you very much

II Jadu II is offline FC Struggler

Thanks for uploading boss. I want to say public are realy dont think abt the singing abt the them and voice. They just know rock n roll. Himesh doesnt deserv to....

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

i dont get the point of them lipsinging...why cant they just sing the song...loll.

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

and i was talking about the judges performences.