Thread: Maa Exchange New Show On Sony TV | Starts 12th Janauary 2011

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Maa Exchange New Show On Sony TV | Starts 12th Janauary 2011

Maa Exchange – Nayi Family Naya Drama Promo

Watch

Wife Swap, the most popular reality show, which originated in UK, has now arrived India in the form of Maa Exchange - Nayi Family Naya Drama.

The unique idea that comprised wife swapping has been altered to go well with the TV viewers, and it will be moms/wifeys (or at times hubbys) who will be swapped.

The new reality show will air on Sony Entertainment Television Jan 12, 2011.

The promotional videos of the show are already on TV.

It will be hosted by Surekha Sikri of Balika Vadhu fame.

The first celebrity who will be swapped is Pooja Bedi.

A source said, “Apara Mehta and Sudesh Berry have been roped in for the show, and they will be swapped into families bearing a different kind of lifestyle. They are expected to shoot from first week of January 2011.”

On contacting, Apara Mehta said, "See, talks are on and I might do the show if I set right my dates. Frankly speaking, I have been offered almost all reality show including Bigg Boss, but due to my play schedule I could not take them. I am now done with my plays but have my SAB TV show Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo on air. If all goes well, I might be seen in Maa Exchange. If I decide to do it, I will surely tell you".

When contacted, Sudesh Berry said, "Yes. The channel has approached me for the show and I will be a part of the show but right now I can't divulge any further details about its developments."

The report said that there would be 11 celebs taking part in the show.
    Last edited by Lehar; 01-06-2011 at 07:51 AM.