Thread: Star One will soon launch a comedy show titled Laughter Ke Phatke.

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Star One will soon launch a comedy show titled Laughter Ke Phatke.

Come 15 December, Star One will launch a daily comedy strip 'Laughter Ke Phatke'.

Star One will soon launch a comedy show titled Laughter Ke Phatke produced by Optymistix and hosted by Jennifer Winget and Sudesh Lahiri…

Star One and Optymistix are all set to launch a stand –up comedy show, with no sweats, no elimination drama, no competition, etc. The show's title is Laughter Ke Phatke and it is tentatively slated to take the place of Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag.

According to our source, "It's a humorous take on news and current happenings. It's like a phatka on everything. It will be hosted by Jennifer Winget and Sudesh Lahiri with participants like Abhijit Sawant, Barkha Bisht, Ali Asgar, Rakhi Vijan, Karishma Tanna, Shweta Gulati and many others."

When we enquired to Jennifer Winget about her being the host of the show, she teased us with a diplomatic answer saying, "I might be a part of the show."

We spoke to Barkha Bisht who says, "Yes, I'm a part of Laughter Ke Phatke. It's a fun show, where we will be playing different different characters with costumes and all. We will be performing a 5-6 minute act. My co-performer Swapnil Joshi is simply brilliant." When asked about the hosts Barkha says, "It's hosted by Sudesh Lahiri and Jennifer Winget."

Abhijeet Sawant who is the celebrity participant on the first episode, says, "Yes, in a way it's an honor that I'm invited to be a part of the launch-episode of the show. My relationship with Optymistix has always been wonderful. I was also a part of one of the episodes of Comedy Circus."

When contacted, Ali Asgar said, "I really can't comment on that."

We tried calling Rakhi Vijan but she remained unavailable for comments.

Laughter Ke Phatke is tentatively set to launch on 15th December on Star One.

Afsha Musani in Laughter ke Phatke

Afsha Musani, the naughty little host of Zee Saregamapa, will soon be seen on Star One's Laughter ke Phatke...

Afsha Musani who has entertained everyone with her natural naughtiness and biting wit on Zee's Saregamapa, will now be tickling everyone's funny bone in Star One's Laughter Ke Phatke.

When contacted Afsha's mom confirmed the news saying, "Yes, she is participating in the new comedy show on Star One but she will be only there for four episodes. She is paired opposite Ali Asgar. Her act is with him only ands she is playing the character that I can't reveal."

Adds Afsha's mother, "After that, Afsha will going on a tour in South America."

Afsha's fame sure seems to take her places!

Watch Promo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSjr5geIrVY"]YouTube- Laughter Ke Phatke - Starts 14 December 2009 Promo 2 !!DHQ!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBkr9V-i5CY"]YouTube- Nandish,Tina & Rashmi in Laughter ke phatke(Dance performance clip)[/ame]
    Last edited by Khushi; 12-12-2009 at 05:51 AM.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content