The fight between once-good-friends Kushal Tandon and Ajaz Khan has spilled out of Bigg Boss house. Ajaz has now ruffled a few feathers by claiming that Kushal quit Fear Factor — Khatron Ke Khiladi after he learnt about his participation. However, Kushal says he had quit because of a shoulder injury. Kushal says, "I'm flattered that someone needs to attach his name to mine to get five seconds of fame. Some people thrive on getting fame through other people's popularity, which they have gained after years of hard work. It's too insignificant in my life; Ajaz Khan doesn't exist for me. I had to opt out of the show because of an injury I sustained while performing a stunt. Note, I won that stunt. In fact, I never lost a stunt in the eight episodes of Fear Factor for which I shot. There isn't a single time I was in the elimination round."

Apparently, Kushal's girlfriend Gauahar Khan had also threatened to exit the show if Ajaz participated in it. Kushal adds, "Yes, but we have reached an understanding with the makers and we trust them to safeguard our interests along with meeting their requirements. Gauahar and I are on the same page regarding all decisions."

The actor, who is currently in South Africa with Gauahar, says he will be operated upon after his return. "This show is just a part of my career and not my life. I enjoy every minute of my life to the fullest. I'm still in Cape Town and in a happy space," he concludes.