Watch

Aman Verma to play 'Bad Man' in Keshav Pandit..
One of the initial stories in Zee TV's upcoming show, Keshav Pandit will have Aman Verma playing a killer.

Aman Verma will play the 'Bad Man' in Balaji Telefilms' upcoming show on Zee TV, Keshav Pandit. The show as reported by TellyBuzz is an adaptation of the best selling novel written by Hindi writer Ved Prakash Sharma.

Sarwar Ahuja of Imagine's Jyoti will play the protagonist who will be featured as The Indian Version of Robinhood. There will be few characters who will constantly assist Keshav Pandit in his cases.

According to our source, "The shoot of Keshav Pandit had begun few days back. But there was an abrupt halt in the proceedings, as the channel wanted to make sure that they have got the right cast in. The shoot is scheduled to resume from day after tomorrow. The latest is that Aman Verma will be seen playing a killer in one of the initial episodes of the show. His role will be an episodic, and will be part of one of the stories".

When contacted, Aman Verma confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing one of the characters in Keshav Pandit. I do not have details about it, as I have not started shoot. All that I know is that mine is an episodic appearance".

Aman Verma was last seen in Balaji Telefilms' Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hain on Sony.

As reported earlier, Sarwar Ahuja will play the title role. Via Choudhary who was last seen in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat will be one of the girls in Keshav's life. New face Zuben Dutt has also been finalized to play a member in Keshav Pandit's team.

Keshav Pandit is expected to launch post IPL, and will probably get a weekend slot.