Thread: Kaun Banega Crorepati with Amitabh Bachchan (Interview)

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Kaun Banega Crorepati with Amitabh Bachchan (Interview)

Kaun Banega Crorepati with Amitabh Bacsonyhchan (Interview)

Watch

Amitabh Bacsonyhchan will return as the host of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) on October 11, which also is his birthday. In the 4th edition of the show contestants will compete for a whopping prize of Rs. 5 crores.

View the Kanaun Banage Crorepati Press Meet - Photo Gallery.

The tradition of having celebrities on the ‘hot seat’ will continue, with two weeks dedicated solely for celebrity participation. Bacsonyhchan elaborates on the format change for the celebrity participation “the celebrities are allowed to bring along 4 more people, friends or family, with them. If the celeb cannot answer a particular question, he can pass the question on to the next member of his team. This way, the other four members of his team get a chance to play too."

Bacsonyhchan disclosed that, his friends and family where against the idea of him appearing on Television, "In the year 2000, I was not doing well personally. There was no money and I had no films to work and an offer for television changed all when I decided to anchor 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'," recalled Bacsonyhchan.

Bacsonyhchan revealed that before he agreed to show the first time, he was taken to the studio in Britain where ‘Who Wants to be a Millionare’ was being recorded, "I liked the concept and the show and told the KBC producers that if they gave me similar format in India, I would readily do it," he said.

Bachachan asonydmitted that his own general knowledge was not very good, and he would run away from the ‘hot seat’ saying that it was tough occupying it.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

rahul334481 is offline FT Deewana

Default Re: Kaun Banega Crorepati with Amitabh Bachchan (Interview)

Thanks...........

priya899 is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Kaun Banega Crorepati with Amitabh Bachchan (Interview)

Hello,

Bollywood super star Amitabh Bacsonyhchan has announced that he is coming back with 5th edition of super hit TV show Kaun Banega Crorepati on Sony TV. Star of millennium Mr. Amitabh Bacsonyhchan. will host KBC series fourth time. Before this he hosted KBC and KBC-2 and KBC-4 .

rgds,
    priya