One day there was three wetbacks trying to go to the U.S. One of the wetbacks told the other wetbacks.”Chinga We gotta learn some English” So they decided to learn the colors.

So as a week passes by the 1 wetback goes and says”I’m going to US i’m a US citizen”So the officer says i want you to give me a sentence using three colors Orange,Red,Blue.So the wetback tells him..” An orange is orange an apple is red and the sky is blue.So the officer says ok go ahead.

So the 2nd wetback goes and says”I’m going to US i’m a US citizen” “So the officer says i want you to give me a sentence using three colors White,Black And Brown. So the wetback.Says “You are white I am brown and he is black.So the officer says go ahead.

So the 3rd wetback says “I’m going to US i’m a US citizen” “So the officer says i want you to give me a sentence using three colors Green,Pink and Yellow.But as the wetback says’s his sentence he gets nervous because he didn’t practice those colors so the officer.Tells him No sorry but you took to long im taking you back. But The wetback,Says STOP STOP. WATCHA……”The phone goes green green I pink it up and say yellow.

:cool: