Lessons from Hollywood Films!
Movies are not mere entertainment. They are immensely informative and enlightening. Creativity indeed goes a long way in bringing about the willing suspension of disbelief. Here we are talking about our lessons from Hollywood in general but what are time zones in the world of fantastic cinema. Nothing I say. We have learned that -
1. Large, loft-style apartments in New York City are well within the price range of most people whether they are employed or not.
2. At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.
3. Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don't worry which wire to cut.
You will always choose the right one.
4. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override communications system of any invading alien society.
5. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
6. When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.
7. If you are blonde and pretty, it is possible to become a world expert on nuclear fission at the age of 22.
8. Honest and hard working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.
9. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their archenemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers, and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.
10. During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.
11. It's easy for anyone to land a plane providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.
12. Once applied, lipstick will never rub off even while scuba diving.
13. You're very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
14. When they are alone, all foreign military officers prefer to speak to each other in English.
15. The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.
16. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will whine when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
17. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
18. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.
19. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
20. Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
Free social bookmarking service, social bookmarking widget
Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
Re: Lessons from Hollywood Films!