Thread: India's Got Talent Season 2 to begin

Jaadugar is online now FT Deewana

Default India's Got Talent Season 2 to begin

India's Got Talent 2 to begin after IPL

News is that the second season of India’s Got Talent is underway. The Colors show produced by Big Synergy though didn’t fare well in terms of ratings and was prematurely concluded in mid-August last year within two months.

When contacted Anita Basu of Big Synergy, said, “Yes, we are working on the second season. It will mostly start post IPL. Our team is working on the show at this stage. We will have same hosts – Ayushmann Khurana and Nikhil Chinappa this year too. The three judges too will be same that is their dates are easily available but the channel will take a call. Right now we are working on other details. The channel will lock the date of launch and evercolorsything.”

Ayushmann says, “I am part of MTV; therefore I am in good terms with the channel. I have also heard that the second season is about to start but it may not start before IPL.”

The buzz is after Music Ka Maha Muqqabala gets over in March, its host Ayushmann is supposed to host IPL along with three other anchors.

Sonali Bendre, Kirron Kher and filmmaker Shekhar Kapoor judged the first season of India’s Got Talent and Prince Dance Group from Orissa had won the show. Roshni Chopra too had hosted the initial auditions of the show conducted in various cities.

For More Information Visit Colors' Official site: http://www.colorstv.in/micro/igt/
    Last edited by Jaadugar; 03-26-2010 at 07:11 PM.

mbp2510 is offline FT Director

Default Re: India's Got Talent Season 2 to begin

when they gone start this show ?, is anybody know the date ? Its preety entertain show.

fchs is offline FT Director

Default Re: India's Got Talent Season 2 to begin

Quote Originally Posted by mbp2510 View Post
    when they gone start this show ?, is anybody know the date ? Its preety entertain show.
    I want to know too so if you find out before me than post here i know too

Thanks