Thread: What is this Kolaveri di ??

Insha is offline FT Assistant

Default What is this Kolaveri di ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe7Es4LIFzA]Kolavari Song-Dhanush - YouTube[/ame]

The reason it is hyped is because it has a very funny tune and easy for everyone to jump on. Secondly the artist who has sung the song.
    Dhanush is son-in-law of Rajnikant, the movie this song is going to be part is is directed by Rajnikant's daughter and wife of Dhanush (in case you thought they were different) Thirdly the actress against Dhanush is Shruti Hasan who is daughter of Kamal Hassan. The music composer of this song is An Debut Music Director to the Film Industry. And finally Why this kolavari di? Means why is this rage to kill me gurl?

The reason........is clear now!! Enjoy the song!!!

pooja dahiya is offline FT Struggler

Default Re: What is this Kolaveri di ??

hey, it's one of my favorite songs, and Kolavri de is a tamil word and it means like why did you do this to me. superb song of 2011 and keep breaking records. So, check out this song guys, it's awesome.

anisha_astrologer is offline FT Struggler

the tune of the song is catchy and appeals to the sensibilities of modern youth which is why it became so popular. there is no connection between the popularity of a song and the family of actors and actresses. if it was true then music from movies of Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan would be an eternal hit.

alexrabe is offline FT Struggler

I have heard so many times this songs. Lyrics is fine and sound is awesome