The trailer of Sunil Lulla and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ramleela' set temperatures soaring with Deepika and Ranveer's sizzling chemistry, but the rumoured lovers evaded the question on their link-up throughout the launch of the same. They were, however, in their element at the event with Deepika carrying a 'pistol' like in one of the film's sequence and Ranveer remarking, "I don't like guns or goli; the only thing I like is tang choli."

Ranveer, who has been sporting a handlebar moustache for the film since a year, has set himself a date to shave it off at the hands of his onscreen lover. "I took lot of effort to grow and maintain it. I would oil it every night... and now Deepika will shave it off one of these days," he said. The actor continued to enthrall the guests with his one-liners. While Deepika took a diplomatic stand on the comparisons made between her pairing with former flame Ranbir and Ranveer, the latter quipped, "Mere saath better hai."

While the two lead actors indulged in some friendly banter, director Bhansali took the opportunity to dedicate the film to his mother, Leela Bhansali. "For a long time, I wanted my heroine's screen name to be Leela," he said. And on Ranveer's super energy, the director humorously remarked, "I took half of the shift to contain my hero!"

Ramleela produced by Eros International and SLB Productions releases on Nov 15, 2013