2 Apr, 2009

MUMBAI: Sonam Kapoor may be just two films old but she is very choosy about her roles and scripts and has set some guidelines for her own but for two particular people, she may put all her demands at the backburner and also feels no hesitation to break the rules that she has set for her. The men in question is none other than the Badshah of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan and Hollywood star, Robert De Niro.

“Well, why would one actually ask questions if paired opposite Robert De Niro?” asks Sonam with a mischievous smile. “You should consider yourself plain fortunate to just share a common frame with him. In fact, I will be happy to even walk past a frame featuring him. No questions asked. Period.”

Sonam in her first two films starred opposite Ranbir Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan and now she is eagerly looking forward to work with Shahrukh Khan.

“He is another man for whom I will be so very willing to ignore my rule book. I would be more than happy to go ahead and sign a film if Shahrukh happens to be my hero,” says Sonam, a big SRK’s fan.
Dil Gira Dafatan - Dehli-6 - AR Rahman

“There are exceptions that one makes about the size and content of the role when it comes to working with legendary actors; De Niro and Shahrukh just fit the bill,” she said.

Well, we hope that someone listens to Sonam’s heart soon and fulfills her demand.