Sanjay leela Bansali's next Mega-Budget Film starring Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Hrithik Roshan in lead role, is titled as GUZARISH.After creating history by becoming the first Indian to bag the Oscar Award for best sound mixing for Slumdog Millionaire, Resul Pookutty is now looking forward to put his audio wizardry in Sanjay Bhansali’s next film featuring Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan which is scheduled to start later this year.

Sanjay recalls his first association with Resul and says, “My assistant Vikram Motwane had suggested Resul’s name. For Devdas, Resul recorded the sounds of a hurling train for the climax, I hadn’t met Resul then. For Black, I worked with him for the first time on a complete film. I realised how meticulously he designed the sound and by sound, I also mean the way Resul uses silences on soundtrack.”

According to Sanjay, Resul is extremely demanding of his actors. “Our actors are not used to sync sound. Resul is very particular and doesn’t allow the actors a chance to lose focus for even a second. He’s very clear about how he wants the actors to speak.”