Thread: Priyanka Chopra loves shooting in the US

Archna is offline FT Power

Default Priyanka Chopra loves shooting in the US

For Priyanka Chopra filming in the US also means catching up with her cousins, aunts and close relatives.

The actress who recently shot for director Ashutosh Gowarikar ’s movie What’s Your Raashi in the snow-covered Chicago, had a lot of fun meeting and spending time with her relatives there.

“We chose this time to shoot in Chicago because the script needed snow. And we got it in plenty. I love the snow. And since I've a lot of family in America I called them over to Chicago. It was more fun than work really,” Priyanka is quoted by IANS.
    Among those who visited Priyanka in Chicago include her naani (maternal grandma), her aunts and cousins.

The actress revealed that even when she shot for Karan Johar production Dostana in Philadelphia, she had lots of masti.

“I love going to America. I've my family there,” the actress gushed.

However, despite all the fun she had on the sets of ‘Raashi’, Priyanka says her role in the movie is so taxing that she plans to take a vacation after completing the film.

Golmaal is offline FC Spot Boy

Good for her... looks like she will settle down like Madhuri. If that hapens I will be so happy. Madhuri is the one who did all in time and with so much dignity.