Oct 21|2009

Watch out for her

Now, her tweets are going to be exclusive as former Miss India Gul Panag will tweet live from the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW).

The dazzling Gul Panag has been signed as the ‘Twitter Face’ for the forthcoming Fashion Week, starting this Saturday in the capital. According to a press release, she is given the title of ‘Twitter Face’ and will cover all the events and thereafter will tweet about it.

“I am proud to be associated with Wills Lifestyle in this unique way. I promise to bring to my fans and followers regular updates from the venue and to give them a glimpse of the event. Watch out for my tweets as you stand to win a chance to get invited to the event,” Gul is quoted as saying.

The amazing gal is hooked to Twitter and keeps tweeting now and then. She also enjoys a great fan following on the website and through her association the WIFW organizers are hoping to reach out to a larger section of audience. This will in a way help them to create the right buzz and publicity for the Fashion Week.

What say? Isn’t it a unique way of promotion - The Twitter way!