Thread: Amitabh Bachchan puts on layers of make-up

Archna is offline FT Power

Default Amitabh Bachchan puts on layers of make-up

Superstar Amitabh Bachchan would be virtually unrecognizable in director Balki’s next film Pa .

The Cheeni Kum director is giving the Big B an entire face changeover for ‘Pa’ which went on floors on March 2. The superstar has to sit for his make-up sessions for as long as four hours before shoot. Interestingly, Mr. Bachchan has been known for his dislike of extensive make-up.

"My rituals were guided by the extensive hours at the studio, a major portion of which were in front of the make up mirror, getting the face plastered with silicon," the actor wrote in a recent post on his blog.

"It took 4 hours for it all to come on and another hour to take it off. But may I say the results were simply phenomenal," the 66-year-old actor wrote.

About the professionals who are giving Mr. Bachchan the new face for ‘Pa’, the superstar wrote: “Dominique and Christien from New Zealand and Los Angeles have done a marvelous job on the make up. Christien is an Academy Award winning artist and Dominique worked on Lord of the Rings. I am in exalted company. Natasha, who worked with ‘Slumdog’ assists Dominique. They are diligent and caring and so so meticulous. Not a spot of paint will be out of place once they are done.”

Co-produced by AB Corp and Reliance Big Entertainment, ‘Pa’ also stars Abhishek Bachchan , Vidya Balan and Hurman Baweja .

Golmaal is offline FC Spot Boy

waiting to see the picture....