The Q&A session with the press at the music launch of Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya turned into a session of fielding personal questions for the lovebirds and soon-to-wed Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza.

The world knows that Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza are set to get married at the start of February. So no surprises that the media was keen to know about the wedding and their relationship when the two actors spoke with the press at Sun and Sand in Juhu.

When asked about their wedding, Ritesh said: “We are excited. We have known each other for long now and (we) believe in the institution of marriage.”

However, when the questions veered away from the subject of the film and tipped more towards their wedding, Ritesh said jokingly, “I think we are here to talk about our film”.

That did not stop the next question which was, “According to what ritual will you get married?”

Both Ritesh and Genelia were amused and Ritesh answered: “It’s actually a private ceremony. Aur jaisa jaise hoti rahegi, aap waise waise breaking news dete rahenge.”

Photo Gallery: Ritesh and Genelia at the music launch of ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya

In another interview, Ritesh was asked when did he realize that Genelia D’Souza was the right girl for him.

“I never thought about whether she was the one... I was just happy being with her. It did not matter to me to think beyond that,” Ritesh admitted.

When asked if he will be as free after wedding as he is as a bachelor, Ritesh said: “I don't think the question of freedom arises. You get used to each other so much. We both have been very private individuals. Today, that comfort level is going an extra step ahead with a commitment of lifetime.”

Ritesh, 33, and Genelia, 24, are set to tie the knot on February 3. A reception is being planned for February 4 at the Grand Hyatt in Santa Cruz. While the wedding would be a private affair, the reception would see the presence of a lot of celebrities from Bollywood.

Here’s wishing Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza a happy married life in advance.