She is on cloud nine nowadays, with her very debut film going on to sweep the Oscars. Freida Pinto is riding high on success and leaving behind not only her mediocre aspirations but also her fiancé.

Rohan Antao, a marketing professional and once Freida’s PR agent and fiancé, is the man in news for his broken relationship with the star of Slumdog Millionaire . But the question that begs to be asked is why did Freida leave Rohan? Is it her growing affinity for her co-star Dev Patel or is it her newfound fame?

The 24-year-old man has spoken to the British weekly ‘News Of The World’ about the break-up. Well, Antao blames Danny Boyle's ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ for the reported romance between Freida and her co-star Dev Patel who is six years junior to her.

“I hate the film. It wrecked my relationship,” Rohan expressed his angst towards the film. He and Freida knew each other since six years and reportedly got engaged in 2007. Rohan even claimed that he had to lie to Danny Boyle about their relationship.

“She ended it with me after getting close to Dev Patel… I am devastated,” Rohan is quoted as saying by the weekly.
A few days back, Dev Patel had stated that Freida is his soul mate. “We're soul mates because we’re both in this surreal situation. She is very beautiful...I haven't got a girlfriend but Freida,” Dev had said.

According to some reports, Freida always wanted to keep her relation with Rohan discreet and only some of the close friends knew about it. Both their families were happy and wanted them to settle down. Though Rohan was supportive and gave her space, cracks appeared in the relationship after Freida struck international fame.

Now Rohan has confessed that they have parted ways, claiming “Freida is infatuated to Dev”. Success does taste sweet but Freida’s success seems to have played havoc in Rohan’s life.