May 28|2009

Bollywood's glam couple Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan share a passion for reading and they bond over books.

The couple were in the capital recently to launch a book ‘Stretch Yourself’ by model-turned-author Vickrant Mahajan.

"I was always an avid reader, but I got too busy with my professional life, this hobby got left behind somewhere. Now I have revived it, and I make it a point to read for at least two hours everyday," said Arbaaz.

Malaika admitted she’s not as avid a reader as her hubby.

"I do read whenever I get time. Arbaaz has introduced me to a number of books," said Malaika.

Arbaaz and Malaika, who have a son, Arhaan, have one of the most successful marriages in Bollywood.

"You need to understand the demands of your professional life as well as your family, and strike a balance," said Malaika when asked how she juggles between home and career.

Malaika and Arbaaz recently shot a steamy song together for the film 'Prem Ka Game' which has Arbaaz in the lead.

However, when asked whether the couple were planning to star together in a future project, Arbaaz had a cryptic reply, "Very soon, very soon."