Thread: 12 July 2012 Dekha Ek Khwaab Written Story Update

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default 12 July 2012 Dekha Ek Khwaab Written Story Update

Video Update : 12 July 2012 Dekha Ek Khwaab Video

J pours Uday drink and gives him the glass and says Cheers. Uday drinks, the drink hits him hard, and JN says one more? And then JN gives him her glass and says what's mine is also yours. Uday takes the drink and he coughs when he downs his drink in one gulp again. JN is pouring him another drink. Uday then smiles and says you know what JN, its been so many days since I have drank so carelessly. JN smiles and says your days use to pass by without worry Uday. When M did not come into our life. Uday looks at JN and smirks but when JN looks at him and smiles, he goes back to looking upset and JN offers him another drink. Uday downs the next glass as well. He then laughs a bit, and says JN you know what, the best advantage is to being calculating and selfish? JN leans closer to Uday and says what kind of advantage is there Uday that I don't know about while offering him another drink. Uday takes the drink and JN smiles and takes his other glass away. She then caresses Uday's face, Uday says the advantage is that no one at any time can't hurt me, can't pain me. He then downs the next drink. JN caresses his face and says oh Uday, don't say that. UV says you know what JN, in this world you should not even love. ANd if you do love, then you should only love yourself, only yourself. JN smiles and pours Uday another drink and gives it to Uday. Uday smiles and takes the drink and M takes away Uday's glass while Uday says hey that's my glass drunkenly. M looks worried at him and puts his glass aside. M says I need to talk to Uday. JN says oh really, when you left your wedding mandap, then did you want to talk to Uday? M says Uday. Uday gets up angrily while drunk and he loses balance and M helps him and says Uday! Uday shakes his head and says no Princess, no! No! Never Princess after today I will never take your support ever, never again! M says stop it now Uday. Uday laughs and says stop it! I stop it Manyata? WHat you did to me Manyata, even after you regret it all your life, it won't stop! JN smiles. M says however much punishment you wanted to give me you gave it, if you want to then keep punishing me all my life, but please don't punish yourself like this. Uday looks like he is softening while JN sees this. M holds Uday's hand, and says do you hate me this much Uday, that I am begging for forgiveness from you, and my voice is not even reaching your ears? Uday shakes his head and laughs and says no Princess, no Princess, I don't hate you, he then puts his hand on M's hand (M smiles) and then takes her hand off his, and says one hates that person, if one is affected by that person being there or not. JN smiles. M is hurt, and M says shocked Uday? Uday says, listen to me, and listen closely, I am not affected by you to even hate you, in fact from today, now this moment, you are not my fiance, not my friend, and not my enemy. JN smiles. Uday says today I am nothing to you Manyata and for me you are only a stranger. JN smiles even more. Uday says only a walking stranger. M hurt. Uday looks away. M then leaves. JN smiles and gets up and goes towards Uday and Uday almost loses balance again and JN helps him. Uday smiles at JN and says and you, what do you think, that when I am in a drunken state, you will me do ansonyything? UV says I am YUvraj Udaybeer Singh, even being drunk I am more conscious while drunk than others who are drunk. Its not that easy to lose my consciousness. JN smiles while Uday goes off. JN smiles and says its not easy, but its not that hard either Uday.

Thank god our Yuvrani came into save our Yuvraj's izzat LOL. LOL Otherwise I was about to go smash my TV screen with my bare hands and then I would have end up in the hospital with no entertainment for life. Ouch Seriously JN IS JUST Dead Shameless vamp that she is UGH. But yea you can see how much pain both Uday and M are in. Uday especially and that JN who keeps on giving him alcohol! UGH!! I wanted to smack that girl upside her head! Yea but poor M is being hurt so much by Uday's words after she had resolved herself to winning over Uday. She is hurt and actually believes that Uday doesn't love her anymore. OH M you naive girl you, LOL. But then you have to learn your lesson, Uday is not going to easily just say yes to you again either. AND OMG loved it when Uday tells off JN, seriously what did she think she was trying to pull?? LOVED his dialogue when telling off JN, so badass our Prince! LOL. And JN's parting line when Uday left...just made me want to smack her all over again... WOW this girl's arrogance knows no bounds...SMH

M & VB

M says eversonyything is over VB, eversonyything is over. I am nothing to him VB. He has gone so far away from me, that him loving me again is too distant of a thought. He was already upset with me before and then that JN, JN made it even worse. All day long she keeps filling his ears. How do I make him understand that I didn't run away to marry Akash, if this keeps up, then Uday will never forgive me. VB says seriously M, eversonyything is not about you! Do you understand! There is someone else here too who has been hurt, who ONLY because you has to face dishonor before the entire world! You leave him on the wedding day and come back after the mahurat time (auspicous) and say no I don't want to marry Akash, I want to marry you! Why should he believe you and how will he believe you? Manyata he trusted you every time, and every time you broke his trust. M says meaning, nothing can be done, that's what you are trying to say, right? VB says no that's not what I mean to say, but perhaps thats what you want to hear! VB says he told you one time that he didn't love you and you believed it as the truth? What do you want him to do, to cry, to beg and say I love you as much as I did before and that you should never leave me like before? VB says Manyata, you did not fall in love with him one day in one snap, and neither will his love for you end forever in one snap. But this time you will have to work very very hard to gain his trust, A LOT more than before. Do you understand? VB leaves. M is thinking going from being upset to determined.

M got told off by VB. SERIOUSLY VB is ON A ROLL!! LOL this entire week he has been firing some awesome dialogues. Hats off to IM for writing such awesome lines for everyone actually!!! Well VB tells her off and gives her more clarity as well since when it comes to Uday, M is scared/hurt by Uday's words and so has given up which is not the case with Devgarh, indeed love is a scarier concept for our Yuvrani, LOL. Indeed M was doing her woe is me stunt, and VB tells her straight off that this is NOT ALL about you, its about the person you hurt and naive M is thinking does that mean you want me to give up because there is no point? LOL I had to laugh at her sunken face and tone because M looked so upset about it, LOL. VB had to go and explain it to her because M may get how to make it up to her family on the Yuvrani standpoint ( as we saw yesterday), but in the love department she still needs help, LOL. A LOT of it LOL. But love how VB explains to her succinctly that you did not fall in love with Uday in one day and neither will his love for you end forever in a snap either! ANd makes it clear to M that she is going to have to work hard for his trust, much harder than before. And M just looked adorable how she goes from upset/worried to determined to win over Uday.

JN

JN is in her room and goes up to her board. She is looking at M's picture intensely with hatred. THen she looks at Uday's picture with intensity and takes the marker and marks off Uday's picture and smiles psychotically. And then closes the marker top. J says J one, M zero. She laughs evily.
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Re: 12 July 2012 Dekha Ek Khwaab Written Story Update

OH GOD. Like I said before, this girl's arrogance knows no bounds. WOW. What an idiot.

Uday-Unnati

Uday pours himself another drink. Unnati comes into the room. Uday is about to take another drink and Unnati says Dada, stopping Uday. Unnati says come on, lets go to our home. Uday laughs and says perhaps you have forgotten that this entire home, is mine. I have already bought it, did you forget? Unnati looks worried and sits next to him. Unnati says I have not forgotten, I know you have bought this house, but this home is not ours Dada. This house is the reason for all your difficulties, you bought this house to be closer to Manyata, right? But Dada this very house, reminds you have that broken dream. No dada, we don't want this, please let's go back to our home. I don't want that this dream that has now been broken, that its pieces keep on paining you day and night. If you will stay here, then M will always be in front of your eyes. And if you have no relationship with Manyata, then what is the point in staying in this house. Uday who is about to drink, stops and looks at Unnati with pain in his eyes and gets up. Unnati says what you said to M, I had heard it all Dada. Uday is looking off in pain. Unnati you have already told M that you don't care whether she is there or not, then what are we doing in this house? Uday doesn't answer. Unnati says you know this anger that is within you, the hurt in your eyes, glass in your hands, these will remain there if you stay in this house. Please lets go, lets go home, to our own home. If you keep on holding on to thread of past broken dreams, you will not get ansonyything, nothing. Uday drinks. Unnati is teary eyed and then leaves. Uday looks off and drinks while in pain.

How can Unnati not see that Uday IS affected by M, its not just the broken dreams, yea he might have said to M he is indifferent to her, but his actions prove ENTIRELY different. And its not all about holding onto broken dreams, Uday is not leaving because M has to learn her lesson and make it up to Uday. AND WOW, the pain in Uday's eyes when Unnati says that if he has no relationship with M, then why are you staying here, that was some great acting there. Yea but the pain in Uday's eyes, and anger that he has can only be assuaged by M making it up to him. Indeed M caused him a lot of pain, but if she caused it then she can take it away too.

M-Uday

The song Tu Jaane Na plays in BG while M looks out the window. M fb to Uday and her in the club, when she held a gun to Uday, when Uday took her away from Akash in front of the press, when she took a pot to smash his head with, when Uday tied her to the chair, when Uday taught her how to email, then it goes to Uday looking out the window fbing to when he leaned into tease M about kissing her, when she was trying out dresses for the party, he drinks more, and then he fb to when he massaged her head, when M hugged him, he closes his eyes and remembers when he combed her hair for the makeover, when he checked her hurt foot, he looks out the window, goes back to M who fb to when Uday teases her about being in one room with her after he got her a room in the Mahal, when he was holding her after the jungle in the Mahal, when he put a dupatta on her head, the kiss moment, the day of the party when M had her makeover. Goes back to Uday and then M is shown. M fb to the dance, when Uday put a rose in her hair, and then it cuts to Uday at the window who fb to when Uday gave her flowers/gifts on the way to Devgarh, to when him and M intertwined their arms to drink wine, to M's makeover, to when he saved M in the jungle and he picking her up, him holding M's hand at Devgarh cliff, M proposing to him, to their engagement, to when he kissed her hand, to when JN put their hands together, to when M took off his arm and cried at the mall bc she saw Akash. Scene shows M and Uday at the window thinking. FB to when Uday took off his wedding turban and Uday telling off M, to when M was trying to heal his hand from the sword where Uday pushes her away. The frame shows both Uday and M looking out the window looking upset.

This was nice to see actually, again LOL. I don't mind but this time its not M doing flashbacks, its Uday as well. So that was nice to see since one day it was only him and then the next day it was M and now both at the same time. LOL. But yes it was really nice to see M go thru all their moments from when Uday was not the nicest person in the world to his evolving thru M's eyes, and all those moments they had together up till when he broke it off with her on their wedding day. Same goes for Uday, who is going thru all their moments together, it was really sweet seeing him go thru the moments together too. Overall a really sweet scene, especially with the song lyrics fitting their situation completely as well as the scenes. Really good fit, was going aww thru them all, and I will probably rewatching the crap out of those scenes on setindia youtube playlist all over again, LOL.

M

M wakes up, its morning. She says I know Uday, you still love me, love doesn't just end in a snap. I will remind you that you still love me. You won't only forgive me, you will love me again too Uday, haan nai toh! M smiles.

Ok first off have to say PG LOOKS really good in those red pajamas! Actually she looks really good in red, she should wear red and blue A LOT more, actually have never seen PG in black either and I am sure that will look fab on her too. Okay back to the scene, LOL. M IS ADORABLE!!! AWWW The way she said haan nai toh at the end was a cherry on top to her determination to win over Uday dialogue!! AWW!!! (BTW I forgot to mention but I also like how when M told off Akash she said haan nai toh there as well, LOL). Loving the well placed haan nai toh's just makes the scene all the more delightful!
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content