Thread: Shame on did2 and mithun da

mbp2510 is offline FT Director

Default Shame on did2 and mithun da

that's call money talk,
    man everybody know that Dharmesh is far far away from anybody even Shakti, how its just happen and what kind of voting they using, its a public voting ! or its their voting in the ROOM, What ever happen its completely lier and stupid. Man you organige National Show, you can't just temping result. What that means to all of us, when they show us what they want,

please everybody try to add some and some coments and just FC People send that mail to DANCE INDIA DANCE Organizer, and let them know that we are not stupid. We know what's going on, and i have doubt since months, that how Dharmesh doing, they don't like, HE IS THE MAN FOR EVER. We are not related with Dharmesh or Shakti, but what we see is telant,

God Bless Dharmesh, This result is made by their own, even Mithun Da, who act like Grand Master, also one of them who tempted Result. Please don't do this kind of show next year. you are not capable to do this. You can't be netural. So please.

mbbs_soul is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Shame on did2 and mithun da

Completely agree.
    This show was fixed. They wanted a girl to win and they wanted some good looking person. Dharmesh is the winner for janta.
    This show has hurt thousands of fans across the world. Most of them are not ready to watch DID and zee again, even Lil champ. all forums showed Dharmesh as a winner with highest votes.
    DID and Zee played politics. They used Dharmesh to earn money only..they cant even give him a win..really shame.

vansh1001 is offline FT Spot Boy

completely agree with you both

bollywoodmania is offline FC Struggler

Dharmesh is the real winner........

I feel soooo sorry for him

mithun is an *******

bollywoodmania is offline FC Struggler

Mithun is an ***************

MOD Edit: Pls watch language!
    Last edited by Sarkar; 04-24-2010 at 01:06 PM.

humami1on2006 is offline FC Struggler

completely agree with all of u..dharmesh is the real winner... this stupid zee tv used dharmesh.for publicity.... guyz do something ....!!!!!

Watch Lanugage..
    Last edited by krutarth; 04-24-2010 at 02:02 PM.

kiranpkc is offline FC Struggler

what u did Mr. MIthun ... and also all those so called dance directors remo, geeta ,terrence,,, u also know this is not right choice for did2 no 1 , why sakti,, Just because ,she is lady ,I dont agree,, If this did by public , I guess in india people needs to learn how to vote, now on Im not gonna watch your programme ,,
    Dharmesh , Sorry man , I know geeta she didnt help u anything , she is useless, U ll be My HERO,, u r our winner,, u r the best , all the best for your future ,,

kiranpkc is offline FC Struggler

MIthun do u think u can speak english well , so that always u tried to make fun of him and like stupid when speaking english , he can speak nice hindi , marati ,. why u force him to speak english_ _ _ _ _ _ _ . he is hardworking local dancer from chai wala , so that he is treated like that; he can Dance 1000 time better than all those dance directors , Dharmesh U R the best ,,