Thread: Dance India Dance 2 30th January 2010 [Shocking Elimination] Spoiler

Khushi is offline FT Ki Angel

Default Dance India Dance 2 30th January 2010 [Shocking Elimination] Spoiler

Dance India Dance 2 30th January 2010 [Shocking Elimination] Spoiler

ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS

Dharmesh Sir From Geeta Ki Gang & Meenu From Remo Ke Rangeelay Are Eliminated This Week From Dance India Dance 2.

Dharmesh , Punit And Kunwar were in the Bottom 3...and guess who Eliminated ??
    Please Don't Forget To Appreciate Our Work!!
    FilmiTown Rocks!!!

Hidden Content

krp
    krp is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Dance India Dance 2 30th January 2010 [Shocking Elimination] Spoiler

hey u

MOD Edit: next time watch your mouth on FilmiCity Forums. You will NOT be warned again. Next violation will result into ban from the forums.
    Last edited by Jaadugar; 01-28-2010 at 06:22 AM.

taklu is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Dance India Dance 2 30th January 2010 [Shocking Elimination] Spoiler

wtf.....

mbp2510 is offline FT Director

man, believe me, Ms Geeta, not suppose mentor for Dharmesh,
    She don't know what she doing ? and becuase of this kind of person, just ruin somebody's dream, I am not mad on Ms Geeta, but Some stage you have no extra ability to handle situation, and that things happen to Ms Geeta, She can't handle Dharmesh, just do something and Give Dharmesh to Remo, that suppose to done long time, as What Dharmesh know, I think Remo can handle preety well and even better than anybody, So just do it, its not suppose to be a big deal to anybody if Dharmesh will go in Remo, after all its a show to take telent out of somebody's heart, so just do it please

Jaadugar is offline FT Deewana

Quote Originally Posted by mbp2510 View Post
    man, believe me, Ms Geeta, not suppose mentor for Dharmesh,
    She don't know what she doing ? and becuase of this kind of person, just ruin somebody's dream, I am not mad on Ms Geeta, but Some stage you have no extra ability to handle situation, and that things happen to Ms Geeta, She can't handle Dharmesh, just do something and Give Dharmesh to Remo, that suppose to done long time, as What Dharmesh know, I think Remo can handle preety well and even better than anybody, So just do it, its not suppose to be a big deal to anybody if Dharmesh will go in Remo, after all its a show to take telent out of somebody's heart, so just do it please

That's most probably going to happen when he comes back again through the wild card entry. He will be put into Remo's team...

Let's see what happens........But seriously Dharmesh did NOT deserve to go at this point of time.......

parashar is offline FC Struggler

I think Dharmesh is the most deserving person to win DID 2!!! I am not saying there are not any good dancers, but he is capable of wining the title!!!!!

homerpimpson is offline FC Struggler

i blame everything on geeta...if she didntt force him to do the classical dance and if he did a normal solo like the other 2 guys...he wouldve never been out...this is such bullshyt...dharmesh is soo talented...but at the end geeta said tht she'll make sure he comes back again...so obv i think hes gonna come back again and i really think tht he'll win DID 2 if he comes back.

zhalak is offline FC Struggler

this was geeta big mistake she did not has to give him classical dance this also very tough to dance.
    i am sure he will come back and he will be the winner of DID2
    no one can beat the dharmes.......................