Media has been abuzz with news about the actor who will be paired opposite beautiful and popular actress Sanaya Irani in Optimystix Production's Modern Bahoo to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Too many names like Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani, Vatsal Seth, Saurabh Pandey, Varun Kapoor and Vishal Karwal have been doing the rounds these days.

Certain section of the media has already gone ahead to announce that Vishal Karwal last seen in Bigg Boss-6 has bagged the opportunity however here we bring to you another side of the story.

Sources close to the show inform us that the makers were keen on casting Vishal Karwal as the male lead opposite Sanaya Irani on the show. However, things could not materialize between them as the makers were not paying the handsome hunk as per his expectation. So he has turned down the offer.

When contacted, Vishal says, "Yes, I have given a look test for the show but unfortunately things could not work out as they were not paying me as per my expectation. Things are still in negotiable stage and I can only take up the show if they pay me well."