Thread: Making of Golmaal 3

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Making of Golmaal 3

Making of Golmaal 3 : Watch

Even as the shoots of Golmaal 3 just concluded recently the producers Astavinayak Cine Vision are apparently approaching the officials of Guinness book of world record for a record mention in the book.

“Tusshar Kapoor is probably the only person to play dumb three films of a series of a film. This is reference to the Golmaal series,” says a source. For Tusshar this could certainly be the milestone of his career considering he biggest claim to fame remains the Golmaal series.

But of course it remains to be seen if the record is established and accepted by the officials.

Last year the producers of film Shadow had approached the record book officials to register Nasir Khan as the only blind actor who played a person who can see in his film. The claim was turned down and not accepted for reasons not cited.

akonn is offline FC Struggler

Default Re: Making of Golmaal 3

Hello,
    Golmaal three is gonna more good and more funny than the first two parts. i like both the parts and i am eagerly waiting for this one also.

thanks!!

burkeburt is offline FC Struggler

I have also heard lots of news regarding the Golmaal 3,i am really great fan of the Rohit shetty after seen out the movie called Golmaal 1 & 2 and All the best.I personally believes that Golmaal have much funny scene and good comic timing as compare to the 2 & 1.

camdenrody is offline FC Struggler

Recently watch out trailer of the movie over the internet and movie really looks promising and most i like the Ajay Devgan new looks in the movie....and amazing stunt out in the movie..