Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Lehar is offline FT Power

Thumbs up Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

This thread is ONLY for Bigg Boss Season 7. Discuss about house, contestants, rumors, gossips, chit chat......

If any of you would like to share any secrets/rumors/spoilers that you may have heard or read.....feel free to share here!!

This years theme of Bigg Boss is “Hell and Heaven”.

Last edited by Lehar; 08-23-2013 at 07:28 AM.

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Bigg Boss season 7's expected contestant list

The mighty Salman Khan is back with for Bigg Boss 7. Premiering on 15 September 2013, this popular reality series of Colors will force its way into the TRP charts.

A lot has been written in media about the probable contestants making it to the line-up of this successful Endemol India produced show.

A little birdie tells us that the probable list of Bigg Boss 7 might look like this:

Pratyusha Banerjee, the original Anandi of Balika Vadhu, Cyrus Broacha – the Comedy King, talented actress Barkha Bisht Sengupta, the controversial off-spinner Harbhajan Singh, actress Madhura Naik, singer Rahul Vaidya, the popular model Pooja Misrra, singer Shaan, Salma Merchantt, Gurdeep Kohli, Adaa Khan, Kushal Tandon, BJP leader and actress Smriti Irani, sensational bowler S Sreeshanth.

What do you think about this line-up? Who will you want to see in the Bigg Boss house?

Keep writing your comments, and we promise to keep you updated regarding the final line-up to enter the Bigg Boss house.
    Last edited by Lehar; 08-23-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Kushal Punjabi approached for Bigg Boss-7

TV and film actor Kushal Punjabi has also been approached for Bigg Boss 7.

"Yes I was approached, but then I didn't hear from the makers again. As of now I think all the members have been locked. However, one thing is certain that I don't want to enter the show as a wildcard. If I do go in, I would like to go from the beginning."

When asked what's keeping him busy at the moment, he said, "I am waiting for the right projects. I don't mind waiting, but when I do something, I want to do something good. I am open to everything — TV, films and reality shows."

Kushal has films like Kaal and Lakshya to his credit.

Bigg Boss 7: Salman Khan to open hell and heaven gates

In the seventh edition of Bigg Boss, Bollywood actor and host of the show, Salman Khan, will open the gates of hell and heaven.

Taking a cue from the mythological concept — Samudra Manthan that depicts the story of devtas (gods) and asuras (demons) fighting for amrut (nectar) — the actor will be seen battling with himself in his celestial and demonic avatar. So far we have seen the devil Salman teasing his angel counterpart, but when the story of Samudra Manthan is depicted, angel Salman will finally take his revenge.

While churning the ocean, he will summon one of his apsaras to charm all the asuras, leading them to follow her. Hence, we will see him win over the devil Salman. Adding to the fun element, the promo lines have been improvised by Salman himself with a catchphrase — By God.

The actor may be reiterating in the ongoing promos that good people go to heaven and the nasty ones rot in hell, but the stay in the house will be a roller-coaster ride for the inmates. Depending on how they play the game, they'll either experience hell or heaven or both this season.

Sreesanth refuses to be a part of 'Bigg Boss 7'

For most part of his chequered career, S Sreesanth has been courting controversies.

His inability to control his temper has caused many embarrassing on-field moments. At one point even M S Dhoni admitted that it is almost impossible to control a loose cannon like Sreesanth.

After being arrested on charges of spot fixing during IPL 6, earlier this year, the future of this enfant terrible of Indian cricket looks bleak. But, even then, the mercurial speedster is in no mood to call it a day. Recently, he refused an offer to be a contestant in Bigg Boss's latest season—the cauldron that cooks up its special brand of controversies.

While many are of the view that the cricketer is not prepared to take on the volley of ridicule and offences that are so much a part of the House, a friend of Sreesanth called up to say, "People who participate in that show do so to seek publicity. He is already a star."

TOI has it that the broadcasters of the reality show are still going all out to get him on board. The producers and the cricketer remained unavailable for comment.

Salman's Bodyguard heroine Hazel in Bigg Boss- 7?

Remember Maya from Bodyguard? The girl who betrayed her best friend Divya (Kareena Kapoor) to get married to Lovely Singh ( Salman Khan)?

Well, the pretty actress, Hazel Keech, who played the sweet-turned-mean role, is turning a new chapter in her professional life.

If sources are to be believed, she will be seen in Bigg Boss 7. Infamous for its notorious image, it will be interesting to see how Hazel conducts herself in the show. Other celebrities confirmed in the show are telly actor Kushal Tandon and Kamya Punjabi, a popular small-screen vamp. Kushal catapulted to fame as Virat from 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai'. Kamya quit telly show 'Do Dil Ek Jaan', to participate in the reality show.

Deepak Dhar, Endemol India head, refused to comment.

Indian boxer Jai Bhagwan wants to join Big Boss 7

Indian Boxer Jai Bhagwan is all busy preparing for the upcoming World Boxing championship to happen this year end but side by he shows interest to be part of the upcoming Big Boss season.

Jai who was spotted in Delhi recently told us, "I m busy with my training and practice session in Patiala. I have just come to Delhi for a short break to meet all my friends. Also abhi koi zyada pressure nahi hai kyun ki world boxing championship ko hone main abhi time hain. Mera bara mann hain ki is saal ke Big Boss season ke reality show main bhaag lu."

In 2011, Jai had appeared in a reality game show hosted by SRK Zor Ka Jhatka Total wipeout and was one of the finalists. Now he shows interest in being part of the Big Boss 7 season. He adds, "I love watching bollywood movies and I'm a big fan of actor Salman Khan. Meri bari khwaish hai ki unke show main part lu. I had met Salman few years back and it was great interacting with him. I had walked for a fashion show event along with Salman in Delhi at that time. Salman is a nice person and would love to meet him again."

But is he ready to stay for a month in the Big Boss house with other participants? And he replies, " Abh tak kisine approach nahi kiya lekin meri bari iccha hain ki big boss ke house main ekh baar jau aur dekhu hota hain kya. Aur rahi baat participants ki woh koi problem nahi hain.. akhir hum sportsman hai aur yeh game ko bhi sportingly khelenge. Koshish hogi ki isme bhi jeet haasil karu."

Would do Bigg Boss to complete KKHH circle: Sana

The Kuch Kuch Hota Hai girl, Sana Saeed got evicted from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa last night (24th August, 2013). The beautiful actress talks about participating in controversial reality show Bigg Boss if given a chance. Reason? just to meet Salman Khan.

"If offered, would surely do Bigg Boss just to complete my Kuch Kuch Hota Hai circle," shared Sana when asked about Bigg Boss offer as she is now a member of Colors family.

Sana was surprised with SRK's presence on the sets of 'Jhalak' as he graced the sets to promote Chennai Express, "I am thankful to jhalak for reuniting me, Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar. It was one of the top 5 moments of my life that I met SRK on jhalak sets," adds Sana.

" And now would surely do Bigg Boss for Salman Khan and my Kuch Kuch Hota Hai circle will start getting complete," said Sana excitingly.

Being one of the best dancers on Jhalak, Sana's elimination was a little disheartening but the girl took it up sportingly, " I was upset for 2 days but after when I realized that Jhalak has given me a lot than expected I came to my normal state. Because the whole Jhalak team has given me many special moments to cherish," signs of Sana.

Way to go Sana and hope you complete your Kuch Kuch Hota Hai circle soon.

Gauhar Khan in Bigg Boss 7?

Several names have been doing the rounds for participation in Bigg Boss, but this one is sure going to light up the eyes of the shows fans.

Sources said that the sultry and sexy model-actress Gauhar Khan has given her consent to get locked in the Bigg Boss house. Gauhar, who has entertained people with her bold moves in Hua chokra jawaan re from Ishaqzaade, will sure prove to be a spicy addition to the show, which is known for its fair share of controversies.

Gauhar, the female lead of Bollywood's first musical Zangoora: The Gypsy Prince, is not new to reality shows. She and her actress sister Nigaar Khan have been a part of Khan Sisters, where she was under camera surveillance at all time --- much like Bigg Boss. The concept of Bigg Boss 7, hosted by Salman Khan, is hell and heaven. Gauhar remained unavailable for comment.

'Bodyguard' actress Hazel Keech in Bigg Boss?

Hazel Keech, first noticed in Salman Khan's Bodyguard — she played Kareena Kapoor's best friend — is likely to be one of the contestants in Bigg Boss 7. The actress was last seen in a scorching hot avatar in Aa Ante Amlapuram, an item number from Maximum.

Sources say her close friendship with host Salman may have been one of the reasons why she's been considered for the reality show. With Bigg Boss's house being notorious for its controversies and temper tantrums, it will be interesting to see how Hazel conducts herself in the show.

Meanwhile, telly couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri are also confirmed to be in the house. The couple's name had come out in the rave party controversy last year.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast