Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

It was not tough to maintain my calm: Apurva Agnihotri

Fights and arguments seem to have become the mainstay to survive in the 'Bigg Boss-Saath 7" house but the inmates also share some happy moments, says actor Apurva Agnihotri, the latest to be ousted from the reality show.

"There are fights in the house but people are sweet to each other too. Only the fight scenes are shown on screen. But it is actually a mix of both. I enjoyed my time in the house," Apurva told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

Nevertheless, the actor feels "liberated" to be out of the show.

"It was fun and an adventure. But I am happy to go back home," he said.

The " Pardes" actor was not seen to engage in any kind of arguments and was often seen calming other contestants down.

"I was just being myself. I can't say it was tough. There was no situation which involved me directly. So it was not tough to maintain my calm," he said.

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Ajaz to create rift between Armaan-Tanisha

Ajaz Khan, the new entrant in the Bigg Boss house seems to be all charged up to make noise and provide the needed masala to the show.

Before entering the house, he gave statements on separating Gauahar and Kushal. But it remained unfulfilled with Kushal's unpredictable exit. However, one must not forget that the lad has one more lovey- dovey couple from the house to split.

In tonight's episode, Ajaz will continue his attempts to create a rift between Armaan and Tanishaa by picking on the latter. Passing some rather unflattering comments, Ajaz caused some discomfort in Tanishaa's mind which led her straight to Armaan.

However, to her surprise, Armaan shrugged her off and asked Tanishaa to learn to stand up for herself and fight her own battles.

Salman Khan apologized to Kushal Tandon?

The latest hullabaloo that took place between Kushal Tandon and Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on Colors' Bigg Boss 7 has left the audiences high and dry.

The event has also encouraged Kushal's fan to rebel against Salman Khan for his so called biased behaviour towards Armaan and Tanisha.

However, if sources are to be believed than Salman Khan has allegedly apologized to Kushal Tandon for his behaviour. Yes! You read it correct. Salman Khan who is known for his unpredictable behaviour has once again proved it.

On the other hand we too hear that the makers (Endemol India) and the channel (Colors) were not very keen on telecasting the shot where Salman said 'sorry' to Kushal and thus the shot was edited from the episode which was telecast.

Kushal Tandon to return to Bigg Boss 7?

Ever since TV heartthrob Kushal Tandon has been dismissed from the Bigg Boss 7 house, the avid fans of the show have been wondering about his re-entry in the most controversial reality show.

And suddenly looks like all the rumors speculating the return of Kushal Tandon is finally coming true as he is expected to enter the Bigg Boss tomorrow (November 6 2013).

Sources inform that Kushal, who was dismissed from the Bigg Boss house after he became aggressive housemate Andy, might enter the show once again. The young lad, who was in home town Lucknow celebrating Diwali has packed his bags and will be arriving in Mumbai tonight (November 5 2013).

When contacted, Kushal remained unavailable for comments.

Well, it will be interesting to see the reactions of other Bigg Boss contestants when Kushal returns to the house.

My views about Tanisha have changed: Kushal Tandon

TV heartthrob Kushal Tandon, came to limelight after his much hyped fight with Bollywood actress and Kajol's little sister Tanisha Mukerjee in the seventh edition of Bigg Boss.

However, after his exit from the house the young lad says that his views about Tanisha have changed.

"I don't think I abused Tanisha like Armaan does to everyone in the house. Whatever I told to Tanisha it all came out in the moment of anger and in fact Tanisha also said many things to me which viewers did not hear as she was not wearing a mike. If I go inside the Bigg Boss house, I will hold nothing against anyone. I will go as a clean slate. My views about Tanisha have changed, if I go inside the house I will definitely start afresh. I will start talking to her and will make an attempt to understand her but I won't apologize to her," said Kushal who was recently, dismissed from Bigg Boss season 7 owing to his fight with Andy where he got physical.

When asked if he feels cheated as his good friend, Gauahar has gone ahead to patch-up with Andy after the entire hullabaloo, he said, "Why should I get upset? Gauahar is not my wife, mother or sister. She is just a friend and whatever I did for her, I did as a friend. I am an emotional person and will never tolerate if anyone misbehaves with my close ones. It's her decision why should I have a problem if she wants to talk to Andy its fine with me. I have always taken a stand whenever Armaan abused anyone, I raised my voice and I shall do it in future too if I got into the house and if he tries to abuse the women of the house."

5 reasons why Tanishaa wants to win Bigg Boss!

Kajol's younger sister and struggling actor Tanishaa Mukherjee made her onscreen debut in Bollywood in 2003 and later also made her K-town with 'Unnale Unnale' in 2007. The pretty actress hasn't been able find a strong footing in the industry despite being part of good films that have star cast such as Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'Sarkar' and 'Sarkar Raj'.

Now Tanishaa is one of the inmates in popular television show Bigg Boss 7 and is hoping to win the show and has been involved in quite a few fights in the show already. Times of India takes a look at the reasons why Tanisha would want to win the show badly.

To re-enter the South Indian film industry
    After trying her luck initially in Bollywood, Tanisha made her K-town debut with 'Unnale Unnale' in 2007 starring Vinay and Sadha. While she was found bubbly and pretty in the small role she got, she couldn't find more films to continue down south. The fame and fights in Bigg Boss could land her roles in southern film, just as Sana Khan got a couple of offers after being a part of the popular show.

A chance to bag meaty roles
    Though Tanishaa has done some forgettable movies in her career such as One Two Three, Tango Charlie and a few more, she has also been lucky to do meaningful roles in Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'Sarkar' and 'Sarkar Raj'. Winning the show or making it to the final level would help her land some meaty, if not lead, roles that could revive her career.

Go on a signing spree
    If not for movies, the pretty sister of successful Bollywood diva Kajol can at least sign up endorsement deals and make her presence felt in the small screen at least. With a huge number of brands and products, it shouldn't be hard for her to get some deals through after gaining fame through the show. Incidents that happened in show could be aped in the commercials as well.

Take a U turn
    While most heroines walked the ramp before making a mark in the big screen, Tanishaa who hasn't been able make it as big as her sister Kajol could well land up walking the ramp with more style and ego boost post the success of her reality TV show.

Enter marital bliss
    Just as Shilpa Shetty who was down and forgotten, before coming back with a bang after her stint in Big Brother UK, Tanisha could well follow suit. The reality show not only recreated Shilpa's star power and made her more confident than ever before, but also bagged her her beau and now husband, Raj Kundra. Something similar could well happen to Tanishaa as well and, who knows, she could be part of some IPL team too.

Armaan is giving maximum 'masala' on Bigg Boss

Colors's Bigg Boss is always the most talked about and watched show on Television and actor Rakesh Paul is one of the loyal followers of the show.

One must not forget that Rakesh's brother Rajev Paul was one of the contestants on Bigg Boss last season and hence it seems like the actor is now hooked to the show.

"I follow every episode of Bigg Boss 7 as it is the only show I watch and I find it very entertaining. I usually watch the show whenever I am at home and record it whenever I am not," said Rakesh.

Talking further on Bigg Boss, he stated, "I think Armaan is providing maximum masala to the viewers. Armaan is a package, he is the angry young man who has passion, romance and madness in him and he has all the 'masala' which is required in a Bigg Boss contestant."

"I mean that is something people want to watch. I am not saying that all is good in the house but people like to see such nasty stuff. There are nice guys also in the house but they become boring as people and I ever want to watch such 'thanda' contestanta," adds Rakesh.

Pratyusha Banerjee eliminated from Bigg Boss house

After fighting it out consistently over the past few weeks even after finding herself in the nomination list, looks like TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee ran out of luck this time around on controversial reality show -Bigg Boss 7.

The actress unfortunately was the one to say goodbye this week.

Sources inform that Pratyusha who became the captain of the house this week will be shown getting eliminated in tonight's episode. TV's favorite bahu Pratyusha who bonded well with Kamya Punjabi in the Bigg Boss house was always criticized for not having an opinion of her and not taking a stand. The actress recently lost her cool when few Bigg Boss housemates including good friend Ajaz Khan addressed her as 'Kid'. Pratyusha received less number of votes as compared to other nominated contestants like Tanisha Mukerjee, Gauahar Khan, Kamya Punjabi and Ajaz Khan and was ousted from the house.

Now, that the actress is out of the house we wish her best of luck for future.

Candy Brar throws Vivek Mishra out of a party

Many famous celebs have turned gatecrashers at many events and have reached places uninvited. Vivek Mishra is a new addition to the list of gatecrashers.

Vivek Mishra was recently thrown out of the party of Sunburn which was organized by Showman entertainment and Percept ltd.

Model-turned-corporate professional Candy Brar who handles Business Marketing of Showman Entertainment thrashed Vivek out of the party, when he was trying to enter in the VIP area of Showman lounge. Vivek Mishra had maligned Candy's reputation during his stay on Bigg Boss 7 and commented on her personal life without knowing her personally.

Candy Brar said, "Vivek Mishra is not the kind of person who knows how to respect women. He spoiled my image and said things which are not true. He is not capable to stand in front of me, he is really an irresponsible person. He is good for nothing, he just wants to get fame by using people's name."

Candy had entered Bigg Boss 7 just for clearing her stand on allegations of Vivek Mishra. Now Candy and Vivek are out of the house and finally she got a chance to take revenge with the Nude Yoga Guru Vivek Mishra. "He is not a Yoga guru. He is the most fake person I have seen in my life", says Candy.

Vivek Mishra was thrown out by Percept Live Owner Harindra Singh and Candy Brar.

Viveik Mishra to re-enter Bigg Boss 7?

Just when speculations about Kushal Tandon's re-entry in the Bigg Boss 7 house are doing the rounds, here comes another interesting twist for all the fans of the controversial reality show.

According to sources close to the show, after Kushal, evicted contestant Viveik Mishra might also make an entry on Bigg Boss 7.

"Viveik who was recently evicted mid-week from the Bigg Boss 7 has been approached to re-enter the house. The nude yoga guru is expected to make an entry in the second week of December," says a source.

When contacted, Viveik remained unavailable for comment.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast