Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Lehar is offline FT Power

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Anita Advani in Bigg Boss 7?

As the seveenth season of the reality show Bigg Boss is about to go on air in a few days, speculations are high on the list of contestants who will be locked up inside the Bigg Boss house.

Though the list of contestants for the new season is yet to be announced, some names that have come up are of actors like Pratyusha Banerjee, Gurdeep Kohli, Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan, Apurva Agnihotri with wife Shilpa Saklani and wrestler Sangram Singh.

One more name is doing the rounds and that can be quite controversial. The name is of Anita Advani, Rajesh Khanna's 'live-in partner' who was involved in the controversy with the actor's family.

Advani claims to have been in a live-in relationship with Khanna and had sought access to his palatial Carter Road bungalow -- Aashirwad -- and a monthly maintenance of Rs.10 lakh months after the Bollywood's first superstar died on July 18.

Another celebrity that can be seen on the show is Kajol's sister Tanishaa Mukherjee.

Hosted by actor Salman Khan, for the fourth time in a row, "Bigg Boss - Saath 7" is based on the theme of heaven and hell.

"Bigg Boss - Saath 7" will go on air September 15 on Colors.

Default Re: Bigg Boss Season 7 Spoiler: Official News Chit Chat Hot Gossip Forum

Bigg Boss 7: when old meets new?

The makers of celebrity reality show Bigg Boss are upping the ante for the upcoming season seven. Like in the previous editions, this season too will be hosted by Salman Khan. However, audiences can expect a twist this time. In keeping with the theme for this year, saath-saat, the show will feature a motley group of celebrities. According to our source, while some of these will be new faces, others will be participants who have already been on the show in its previous seasons.

The promos of the show are currently on air and they depict Salman in the dual avatar of an angel as well as the devil. A source informs, “Celebrities like Dolly Bindra, Imam Siddique, Rajev Paul and Pooja Misrra have apparently signed the contract. It is unclear if they will stay in the house for the entire duration of the show or for a shorter period. The makers could also be bringing them on board to give the show a boost in its first few weeks.”

Among the fresh faces, actors like Sonarika Bhadoria and Rakesh Paul (Rajev’s brother) are believed to have signed the show. Pratyusha Banerjee, Kushal Tandon, Vatsal Seth, Shilpa and Apurva Agnihotri are also rumoured to be on board.

Bigg Boss 7 Contestants List 2013

Bigg Boss Season 7 going to start on 15 September, 2013 and end on 18 December, 2013. This time prize of Bigg Boss Season 7 final winner is Rs. 5 crore. Bigg Boss 7 is Colors TV most controversial show of small screen. Promotion of Bigg Boss Season 7 has started on internet and Colors TV. In This seasons Bigg Boss Season 7 Salman Khan playing Judwa role Heaven and Hell. Here comes the latest list of Bigg Boss Season 7 cast, there might be some changes in list due to non availability of celebrity or signing amount issue. Most probably this list is the Bigg Boss 7 contestants list 2013:

◾Sonarika Bhadoria ( Tv Actor ) New Contestant

◾Kamaal R Khan ( Actor ) Old Contestant

◾Dolly Bindra ( Actress ) Old Contestant

◾Kushal Tandon ( Tv Actor ) New Contestant

◾Hazel Keech ( Model and Actress ) New Contestant

◾Immam Siddique ( Fashion Stylist ) Old Contestant

◾Poonam Pandey ( Actress ) New Contestant

◾Kapil Sharma ( Comedian ) New Contestant

◾Gurdeep Kohli ( Tv Actress ) New Contestant

◾Palak Kaur New Contestant

◾Mahi Vij ( Model and Actress ) New Contestant

◾Puja Mishra ( Model ) Old Contestant

◾Pratyusha Banerjee ( Tv Actress ) New Contestant

◾Sargun Mehta ( Tv Actress ) New Contestant

◾Ravi Dube ( Tv Actor ) New Contestant

◾Vatshal Seth ( Actor ) New Contestant

◾Shekhar Suman ( Actor ) New Contestant

◾Veena Malik ( Actress ) Old Contestant

Shoaib Akhtar dropped from 'Bigg Boss 7'

Shoaib Akhtar has been dropped from the list of final contestants for Bigg Boss 7.

Sources say, "Bigg Boss was all set to get Shoaib, but in the end, they called it off. Shoaib wanted 1 crore for the show, and the production house didn't agree. Even music composer Aadesh Srivastava was approached to be part of the show, but he demanded 70 lakh. His name was also dropped from the final list of contestants."

Salman Khan to invite SRK on Bigg Boss 7?

Actor Salman Khan is ready to take one more step towards becoming friends with Shah Rukh Khan.

When a media person asked the actor at the Bigg Boss press conference if he would like to invite Shah Rukh Khan on the show, the actor promptly replied, "Why not? We met at the Iftar party and how long can all this go on? It has to end somewhere.''

According to certain sections of the media, Shah Rukh Khan is apparently still not comfortable talking about his meeting with Salman Khan at Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party and has ducked that question during most of his press conferences.

However, SRK opened up to the media and was quoted saying in IANS, "I will be very honest. Whether it's my relationships, friendships, personal aspects, I've never dignified it by talking about it in the public and I would like to keep it like this".

Salman on the other hand remarked on Shah Rukh Khan breaking all records at the box office and Ranbir Kapoor working hard and scoring hits at the box office.

Salman Khan, who will be hosting Bigg Boss 7 which starts from September 15, said that he had no role to play in the selection of inmates but the producers do take his opinion after the list is final.

I will never leave 'Bigg Boss': Salman Khan

Superstar Salman Khan is set to host the popular reality show "Bigg Boss" for the fourth time and confesses he will not leave the show until the channel itself asks him to do so.

The actor will host the seventh season of spicy celebrity reality show which will be aired from Sep 15 on Colors.

"I am very excited about season seven. I have enjoyed all the seasons so far. It feels like only Colors TV will throw me out now, I will not leave it and will keep on doing it," the 47-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of " Bigg Boss Season - Saath 7".

The concept of the show this year revolves around the existence of heaven and hell together.

Salman took a shot at the media about this and said, "There is both heaven and hell and both are in me. When it comes to me, I don't know why do you (journalists) shift towards hell?"

"When it comes to others, they (media) become angels and when it is about me, they become devil," he added.

Home to 14 celebrity contestants for 104 days, the "Bigg Boss" house will be based in Lonavala.

Bigg Boss 7 Contestants Revealed (Check Out NOW)

Final list of 'Bigg Boss' inmates

Anita advani, Apoorva and Shilpa Agnihotri are among the final list of contestants for 'Bigg Boss' season 7. The season, which will be aired from tonight, includes 15 contestants who will stay in the house for 104 days.

The final contestants' list also includes Kushal Tandon, Hazel Keech, Gauahar Khan, Rajat Rawail, Pratyusha Banerjee, VJ Andy, Armaan Kohli, Tanisha (Kajol's sister), Elie Evram, Ratan Rajput and Sangram Singh.

Pratyusha Bannerjee: The actress who claimed fame with Balika Vadhu has already created a lot of controversy. Whether it was shedding the bahu image or her recent drama involving her ex boy friend.

Kushal Tondon: A model turned actor last seen in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai is expected to entertain the audiences with his charm. This will be his second reality show after Nach Baliye , where he was reportedly accused of importing a girl friend for participation sake.

Apurva and Shilpa Agnihotri: Shilpa and Apurva are actors with great caliber but were caught for testing positive for drugs at a rave party. This controversy increased their chances of being part of Bigg Boss this year. Hope Bigg Boss will provide a platform to the couple to clear their malign image.According to sources, "There were 30 contestants, out of which 15 were finalised to enter the Bigg Boss house. They reached the house on Saturday morning."

Gauahar Khan: Bollywood actress Gauahar from Ranbir Kapoor starrer Rocket Singh and Arjun Kapoor's debut movie Ishaqzaade is also one of the probable names, who has made it to the final list of Bigg Boss 7.

Ratan Rajput: The petite and fragile Ratan Rajput, showcased her acting talent with Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. The actress further decided to chose her life partner on a national television through a reality show Swayamvar however after making a lot promises on the show, the actress ended up not marrying her fiance Abhinav. Hope, this time she manages to find a suitable partner inside the Bigg Boss house.

Hazel Keech: The actress has previously shared a screen space with Salman Khan in Bodyguard and this itself explains the reason behind her entry in the show. The sexy lass shares a good friendship with our Sallu Bhai and it is heard that she is his recommendation.

Rajat Rawail: The producer has produced Salman's film Ready and had also shared a screen space with Salman in Bodygaurd. He is again recommended by Salman Khan to be in the Bigg Boss house.

VJ Andy: Andy was last seen on Life OK's cookery reality show Welcome Baazi and now he has been brought into the show to create some drama inside the house like Imam Siddhiqui. Well looks like with his entry audiences' will surely not feel the absence of Mr. ​Imam Siddhiqui.

Tanisha: After Shamita Shetty, sister of popular actress and BIg Brother winner Shilpa Shetty, Tanisha is another celebrity sister to make an entry into the Bigg Boss house. Ajay Devgn's sister in law will try hands on Bigg Boss to regain her lost fame in the industry.

Elie Evram: International troupe dancer Elie, who is also Salman's friend, will try get lucky with this season of Bigg Boss.

Sangram Singh: Payal Rohatgi's live in partner Sangram Singh, an athelite, who has participated in many reality shows on screen will entertain the audiences with his lingo for sure. Payal has left no stone unturned in bringing her Haryanavi Jatt boyfriend into the show.

Anita Adavi: Anita came into limelight post death of Bollywood's first superstar Rajesh Khanna. She not only claimed that she was in live in relationship with the star but also demanded a share in his property.

Kamya Punjabi: The TV vamp, Kamya Punjabi is set with her share of plans for the other inmates as she is expected to create a lot drama in the house. Kamya recently quit Life OK's Jaan, to particpate in the big ticket show. Will she get lucky like Urvashi Dholakia (another TV vamp and winner of last season)?

Armaan Kohli: After an unsuccessful career in Bollywood, Armaan is all set for a second innings in his career. Will he be able to find his lost career and be another underdog winner like Rahul Roy?

According to sources, "There were 30 contestants, out of which 15 were finalised to enter the Bigg Boss house. They reached the house on Saturday morning."
    Last edited by Lehar; 09-14-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Being angel is boring, being devil is fun: Salman Khan

Salman Khan, the host of Bigg Boss is all set to entertain the viewers once again with the new season of the controversial reality show.

The actor, who will take on two avatars this time - that of an angel and a devil, says he enjoys his devilish side more and being an angel is boring.

"I am not the kind of a person who can be called an angel nor do I have unique and special angelic qualities. Also I don't have special streaks on my evil side. I have both the qualities in small portions. I feel being an angel is good but boring and I in fact enjoy my devilish side more than my angelic side," said Salman who is hosting Bigg Boss for the fourth time in a row.

When quizzed about his pull towards the devilish side, the superstar said, "I like my devilish side more because angelic side mein bahut phatke padte hain whereas devilish side is quite fun. And it's not only fun for me but for the people who I hang out with. I usually do few naughty things here and there and they quite enjoy it."

Bigg Boss Season 7 House Pictures

Last edited by Lehar; 09-14-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast